Roc's Birthday

21 Days Later its Roc's B-day!!!.

Roc's Prov:I can't believe that today is my B-Day and I get to spend it with my girlfriend.I get dressed in this <<<<<ON THE SIDE<<<<< and Kayla came over my mom house and she wore this <<<<<ON THE SIDE<.I was glad that she came over to because I had to tell her something that was real important.

Roc:Hey*giving her a hug*

Kayla:Hey Bae.

Roc:So I know that it's my Birthday today but I have a surprise for you too after my party over though that's when I'm gone tell you what it is.

Kayla:Ok but talking about surprises I have one for you now.*gets out gift*<<<ON THE SIDE<<<<<<<

Roc:Omg how did you know I wanted this.

Kayla:Cause when we were at the mall I heard you talking about it to Prince and plus that was all that you were talking about anyways so I just had decided to just get it for you.

Roc:Oh ok and people will be coming soon so let's get started.

Once everyone gets here we all talk and have so much fun it was like we were at a bar or a club.Me and Kayla was doing the red nose, panoramic and etc.We did all the songs it was so much fun.The party ended at 4:00 am and I still haven't told her what I got for us.

Roc:Ok so I had got an condo for us.Thats my surprise for you.

Kayla:Omg thank you.

Roc:Your welcome but we have to be there in the morning to put all our stuff in the condo it pretty big.

Kayla:How big is it.

Roc:It has an up stairs,the upstairs have 4 bed rooms and a bathroom in two of the rooms and a main bathroom.The downstairs has 2 Bedrooms a bathroom in both of them, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room,and a laundry room.

Kayla:Oh that sounds like an house to me.

Roc:But it's not.

Kayla:Oh,but I'm sleepy so *yawns*Im just about to go to sleep.Goodnight.

Roc:Goodnight Kay.