Apology letter!

Kayla's prov:

It's been a week since roc left and I know that in relationships there's ups and downs and you have to go through thick and thin.I know that he was going to cheat everyone do at some point it's apart of life but its the fact that he lied in my face and kept on lying that's what I didn't get.I just don't want to get hurt to the point where I want to kill that person I don't want him to cheat all the time on a daily basis.If that happens it can ruin my kids life cause he would bring around so many girls and my kids wouldn't know whose there mom I don't want my kids getting hurt nor me.But that's what happens when your in relationships people cheat they get tired of the some old thing all the time.Relationships are like a pair of shoes you wear them then you don't want to you want some new ones.I get to my house and get the mail out I see bills and a letter from roc I wonder why did he send a letter and not text me oh wait he did I just didn't respond to it cause I'm mad at him.Then Laya comes in the door.

"Hey hey hey"Laya said making me laugh she's been the only one thats been helping me get through this process.

"Hey lay"I said to her.

"What you doin right now"She said to me looking at my mail.

"You don't see me in my mail."

"Oh I do I just want to know why you didn't go through it there's one of the sweetest letters from roc that's in there I read it and it made my heart skip a beat."She said chuckling.

"Ok and stop going through my mail crazy."I said looking at her side ways.

"Alright likes that's going to stop me." She said bending down.

"For real and you crazy why you bending down."

"Cause I'm Laya and that's what your going to get when your around me my name is crazy."And she leaves out my house.

Thinking to myself ok then why she just leave like that.Then that's when I decide to open up the letter to see what's that all about.This is what the letter says.

To:Kayla

Words will never fully express how sorry I am, but I truly hope that it is a good start:I'm sorry.I regret nothing more in life than what I have done to you and the girls. It was wrong, stupid and immature and you do not deserve any of the grief and anger I have caused you.I can't bear to see you unhappy because of my actions. When our relationship began, I promised {to myself} that I would make you happy. I failed. I failed both of us.But I want to make amends. I truly do. You're too important of a person to lose and I hate myself for realizing that now rather than earlier. I understand the gravity of the situation, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.The kids don't need to go without a father I know that I was going to cheat I just don't know why would I do it to you.You and my kids are the most important people in my life.I cant live without them in my life. Please call me when you have the chance and soon please.

Love always,

Chresanto

I think that I should let him see the kids soon I'll arrange it tomorrow I hope he answer its just so many questions in my head like.Should I let him see them?Its this a good decision to make?Will he do it again?If I take him back will he cheat on me often?I thought we had made a commitment when we started going out?Only god knows what will happen next like they say life is an adventure and you never know what your going to get.