The girl at the store.

Zeref's pov.

I woke up on my desk rubbing my eyes and looking down seeing my homework that was done. I got up and put on some black skinny jeans and a black T-shirt with a black jacket. This egg n I went to the bathroom and comb my hair. Then i walked down stairs to the dinning room and sat at the table. I saw my dad Igneel reading the paper.

"finish your homework last night?" he asked. I mobbed my head and continued to eat.

" good." he said. Then my brother Natsu walked in.

" hey guys." he said.

I just waved to him. When I was done eating I went back to my room and cleaned up my desk.

" crap." I said looking out my window. I was sitting on the window seal. I was there until I saw Natsu and Igneel walk out the door. I stood up and walked over to my bed.
--------
It was about 3:30pm so I went to the store. I walked in and grabbed some stuff. Then I walked over to the medicine stuff and found the pills I needed. When I stepped back it hit into someone.

" sorry." I said looking at the girl.

" it's okay." she said. She had really long blonde hair and green faded eyes.

" I'm Mavis Vermilion." she said putting her hand out.

" Zeref Dragneel." I said.

" oh your Natsu brother right?" she asked.

" yeah." I said

" Mavis what are you doing." someone with brown hair asked.

" oh nothing Zera." Mavis said to the girl.

" Zera did you find Mavis?" another girl said came up she had blonde hair but it was short.

" yeah I did Else." Zera said.

That's when some other girls came flowing her. I started to freak out there was to many people around me. That's when I grabbed a piece of paper from my pocket and wrote down my number.

" hey Mavis I got to get going heres my number see you later." I said after buying the stuff and ran out of the store.

I got home and went inside.

" I'm home Natsu." I yelled.

" okay." he said and without realizing he followed me to my room. I sat on my bed and put my knees to my head and started to calm my breathing that's when I fell unconscious.

When I woke I was in my room it was about 5 when I woke I stood up and walked down stairs and into the living room, where I saw Igneel watching a movie.

" hey dad I'm awake." I said and left the living room.

I walked into the kitchen when I heard the door close. I turn around and see my dad.

" so Natsu told me you had another panic attack." he said.

" yeah so why do you care." I said harshly.

" what the hell is that supposed to mean?" he asked.

" you've never cared until now so stop making such a big deal out of it." I said.

" good point." he said and left. I did the same but went to my room.

" surprise I still call him dad." I said after closing the door to my room.

I decided to do the rest of my homework for the week.

------------

When I was done it was 11:30 I got into bed and turned off my light as I stared at the ceiling. After a while I fell a sleep.

----------

I woke up the next day and did the usual. I went down stairs and into the dinning room were I found a plate of food. I took it to my room and watched anime while eating the food.

-------

Then about 2:30 I heard the door open then close. Then I heard foot steps coming to my room I put my phone away and grabbed a book a paper and a pen. When the door opened I saw my dad.

" Zeref I have a meeting at 3:40 and the people are coming here with there children, so you need to say in here because I don't want you to have a panic attack while there here okay." he said

" yeah." I said, " I'll just get some more sleep than." I said and put my stuff down.

" okay." he said and walked out.

And with that I put my blinds down and turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Mavis pov.

I got home from school and changed into a dress that was sleeve less and went a above my knees. When I was done I went down stairs and waited for my grandfather and 2 sisters.

------

After a while we where in front of the Dragneel's manor.

" okay you three be nice. " grandpa said.

" okay." the three of us said.

When we went in Mister Dragneel was by the door.

" hey girls, I was wondering if you'd like to watch a movie while meeting going on. Also don't go upstairs my sons sleeping." he said and left with my grandpa.

" hey Mavis we should see if his sons cute or not come on. " Zera said running up stairs.

" but he told us not to." I said

" who cares." she said and opened the door.

Zeref's pov.

I was woken by s voice that said "wow he is cute."

"guys we shouldn't be in here." another girl said. Then I opened my eyes and saw 3 girls in my room. First my head started to spin with thoughts and second I felt like throwing up, so I ran into the bathroom and locked it and started to calm down.

" know look what you did." one of the girls said. As I heard foot steps come by the door.

In a whisper she says. " hey are you okay we didn't mean to scare you, also can I come in?" she asked. I reached and opened the door the it slowly opened and closed, but before I could see who it was I put my head into my knees.

I'm such an idiot, this was what Igneel didn't want, I'm going to be in so much trouble. I thought as for some reason tears came down my cheeks. Then I felt someone hug me. I turned my head and cried into the girls shoulder.

" hey it's okay." she said. With that I hugged her back but really tight so she wouldn't leave me.

" I know I'm just so alone and scared." I said.

" well you don't need to be alone anymore because I'm here for you." she said then I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

" hey Zeref how about we be friends." she said.

" sure Mavis." I said and hugged her again.

Mavis pov.

I hugged Zeref back all as I did I was thinking about how I could see all the pain and sadness he's been though. For some reason I fell all worm around him and he sends butterflies into my stomach. Even though I just meet him yesterday I think I've already falling for him.

A/n yeah first chapter it was so long. Anyways hope you like it.