Help Me.

Previously:

I looked at my phone and decided to call Mavis.

After a few rings she answered.

" hello? " she asked.

" Mavis I need your help." I said..............

Now:

" Zeref?" she asked," I'll be there right away." she then hung up and I sat down on the wall and hugged my knees.

About 2 minutes passed and Mavis got here.

" Zeref?" I heard a girl voice say.

I couldn't speak. All. That came out was like half her name.

"Mav-" I started but stopped.

She ran in and first the she did was hug me.

"are you okay?" she asked.

" don't know." I said and hugged her back.

" it's okay, just clam down I'm here." she whispered over and over again until I fell asleep.

------------

When I woke up I was on the couch. I looked a round and saw a blonde hair girl in the chair by the TV.

" what time...... Is it?" I said sitting up as my head pounded.

" oh your awake." she said running over to me.

" yeah, and why does my head hurt so bad?" I asked her.

" I accidentally hit you hard moving you to the couch, sorry." she explained.

" it's fine." I said then I heard the door open. I stood up an walked to where the door was and saw Igneel and Natsu.

" where'd you go?" I asked.

" oh we went to the movies." Natsu answered.

" and you didn't mind calling me?" I asked.

" what! I though you were in your room." he said.

" I was gone for 30 minutes and you forgot I went over to the Fernandez." I said.

" you did." both Igneel and Natsu said. I just rolled my eyes.

" yeah, anyways Mavis is here." I said and walked back into the living room to see Mavis on the phone.

" yeah, I'll be home as soon as possible, alright bye." she said.

" so I guess your leaving." I said leaning on the couch.

" yeah, I'm sorry, I wish I could be longer but I had something I needed to do today." she explained.

" no, it's fine I should of asked if you where doing anything." I said.

" no! Even if I'm dizzy, I'll come over and help you, where friends right and that's what friends do." she said. I was kinda shocked but then nodded.

" right, anyways see you later then." I said and with that she left and I went to my room to study.

----------------

My weekend was boring, then Monday came and my dad made a part with like 100 people and ' forgot' to tell me. You don't just not tell your son who has panic attacks when 5 people are around him, that you planed a 100 people party. Anyways , this is what happened.

I was in the dining room grabbing a apple when I hear my dad say to someone.

" come in here and will have a snack." well when her walked in it wasn't one person it was like 50. My eyes widened as 50 people entered the room.

" oh shit Zeref what are you doing down here?" he asked.

I didn't answer.

" Natsu tack your brother to his room please." Igneel yelled to Natsu.

But right a Natsu walked in I dropped the and my head felt like it was going to explode. Then all of a sudden I screamed like someone was about to kill me I then fell back to the wall.

We're all going to die. Was repeating in my head. Natsu ran over to me.

" Zeref calm-----" that was all I heard when a really loud came in my ears. I looked at Natsu and he was looking at Igneel. He then made everyone leave somewhere and came over to me. That's when the door opened again and came a girl without shoes on.

She said something to Natsu, but I couldn't hear them.

I then closed my eyes as everything started to spin.

" help me." I was barely able to say as I hugged my knees. Tears where coming from my eyes. That's when I fell someone hug me I new it wasn't Natsu or Igneel. I looked up and saw Mavis hugging me tightly. That's when my mind started to think about how cute she looked and about the fact she felt so worm. All of a sudden my breathing came down and I could barely here her voice say.

" it's alright I'm here, please calm down." she said I then slowly leaned my head into her shoulder and quickly fell fast asleep the last this I heard, was my own voice saying " what would I do with out you?" then fell into a beep sleep.

A/n I'm done Ik is kinda short but next I'm going to explain why Zeref has panic attacks, but anyways bye guys.