Dinner

Mavis pov.

After what happened in the bathroom we came out and my sisters where gone.

" hey I'm going to go find those trouble makers, wanna come?" I asked Zeref.

" no I think I'll stay in here." he answered and the went over to his bed.

" okay." I said and left the room.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. Where I found my 2 sisters and some other people.

" You two are so mean." I said walking over to them.

" what are you talking about?" they asked.

I just walked away from them and into the dinning room. When i got in there I saw Mrs. Dragneel.

" hello Mrs. Dragneel." I said.

" hi Mavis." he said. Then the door opened and Zeref walked in.

" hi." he said plan.

" what are you doing down here?" Mrs. Dragneel asked.

" getting food." he said grabbed some food and left.

" dad I'm home." someone said walking into the dinning room he had pink hair and a white scarf.

" okay Natsu." Mrs. Dragneel said then the Natsu kid left.

I followed him and went into Zeref's room. I opened the door he was on his bed watching something on his phone.

I walked over to him and sat down on his bed. I was going to say something but nothing came.

" what are you doing in here." he asked me.

" I don't know I don't want to go down to the living room because I'd probably just do nothing there." I said

" then do you want to watch anime with me?" he suggested.

" yeah sure. " I said with a smile.  Then he turned on the TV in his room and some anime was playing. Me and him at up in his bed.

--------

I fell a sleep after a few episodes that played. I put my head on Zerefs shoulder. I was woken by a knock on the door.

" Mavis you in here." sound like Zera.

" Yeah." I said rubbing my eyes.

" well dinners done so you'd better come eat." she said.

" okay." I said I then turned to my side and saw that Zeref wasn't in there.

Where did he go.i thought. Then they door opened and Zeref walked in.

" here I got you some food." he said giving me a plate of food.

" thanks." I said and started eating.

" hey why don't you wear shoes?" he asked.

" because I grew up without them so I don't where them. " I answered.

" oh so an old habit." he said.

" yeah something like that." I replied.

-------

About 7 came and I had to leave.

" Mavis it's time to leave." Zera said coming into the room.

" okay, good bye Zeref." I said, I got off his bed and walked to the door.

" hey Zeref are you doing anything tomorrow?" I asked him.

" I was going to go to one of my friends house about 3, but other then that I'm free."he said

" oh okay, I was wondering if you wanted to come over tomorrow." I said.

" I'll think about it." he said. With that I gave him a smile and left.

Zeref's pov.

Tomorrow.

It was noon and I was sitting in my room doing nothing.

When 2:45 came I left to the Fernandez tomorrow go hang out with Mystogan. I got there and knocked on the door.

" hey Zeref." Mystogan said opening the door.

" hey." I said.

I went inside and we played some video games for an hour. But then he had to leave, so I went home. I went inside and realized it was quiet, to quiet.

" Natsu Dad I'm home." I said walking into the kitchen.

I got no response.

"maybe they went somewhere." I said and walked into the dinning room to see if they left a note or something but there was nothing. I went to my phone to see if Natsu text me, but there was nothing I did get a call and text from some unknown person I look at the text and it said.

Hey this is Mavis I was wondering if you'd like to come over.

I didn't reply.

I just went into the living room and saw it torn apart. What the hell I thought. Then my head started to freak out, again. I looked at my phone and called Mavis.

After a few minutes she answered.

" Hello." she said.

" Mavis I need your help." I said............

A/n I know this is short but I wanted to make this moment in chapter 3 so yeah bye guys.