Chapter 13

Hannah's P.O.V

"MANDY!!!!" I'm pretty sure i deafend the whole world for a moment with my scream. I was screaming way too often, i needed to calm down.

"Fuck, what do you want?"

"Oli's just rang me, omg I cant go to japan. This is just killing me, when he rings i want you to answer and tell him im..dead or something. Got it? Okay." I was panaking. I knew Oli wouldnt forive this shit wasnt getting off my mind. Oh fuck. I heard a slight ringing in the back of my head. It sounded like my laptop. My skype. Oh fuck, again. 

"Do you hear that?" I knew Mandy could hear it but if she knew she'd just make me talk to him.

"Hear what? Hey do you want noodles for dinner tonight?" 

"What is it?" She looked over at my laptop which was slightly vibrating and glowing from he small open space. And ran to i. I jumped ontop of it and sat on it. "You have to talk to him!" She tried to yank the device from under my skinny body. I curled up onto it trying to cover a larger width of the thing so it would be harder for her.

"No! You dont understand!" 

"Hannah!" She yanked the silver square from under me. She ran away from me into the bathroom as I chased her in there. She opened the top and sighed. 

"What?" I smiled. 

"He's gone.." I smiled widely, thank god. I could hardly talk to him, fuck facing him. His deep brownish/green eyes would have made me cry his smile would've made me crack. He was too scary to face at the moment. "You're talking to him next time. When Im talking to matt Im geting Oli, and you have o go to japan, Ill be stuck on a plane with fucking Ben for 11 hours. You know what happens when its just me and ben together. I love him and all but hes an idiot." She moaned. It was rue they couldnt stay in a room together for too long. 

"Fine but until Japan Im not talking to Oli."

"So, your going to put off your boyfriend for two weeks and not to mention your boss then finally talk to him after you feel comfertable?" She was so intimidating. This was her way of geting me to do 'the right thing'. 

"Fine. I'll talk to him." I gave in to her intimidating ways.

"Ive raised such a good little girl." She handed me back my laptop and kissed my head. "And noodles for dinner sounds great!" Now id have to make dinner. Ugh. 

I walked to the kitchen and started to heat the water. My mind just trailed on with thoughts of Oliver. Maybe I should just ring him? I should just tell him then everything would be okay, and I wouldnt start freaking out over and over. And this would be the right thing. I should do this. I lifted myself to the counter top and pulled out my phone. My hand itched at the thought of ringing him and coming clean. The thought of him possibly hating me played on repeat in my head. But this was the right thing. I wasnt really one for doing the right thing, bu i had to. 

"Oliver?" I spoke as the ringing one went off. 

"Hannah! Why didnt you answer my skype call?" He sounded concerned. Did he really care that much? No ones ever cared that much..

"Oh, I missed it, I just got to it and it went." I guess that was semi true.

"Well, I mi-"

"Oli I need to tell you something." I cut him off before the thought of telling him and him hating me properly set itself in my brain. I may never bring myself to tell him.

"Go on love, What is it?"

"Promise you wont hate me?" I asked him just incase he miay of hated me, either way i had to tell him.

"Just tell me, I could never hate you!" 

"Some guy- my boss kissed me-but not full on kiss..it was like a cheek peck and oh my gosh please dont hate me I didnt want to kiss him!" I hid my face realising he couldnt see me and I looked like a right knobhead. I heard him laughin down the phone. This was no fucking joke. "Oli stop laughing!"

"What! I dont care as long as you didnt fucking snog him, it was a friendly peck! Its fine calm down! Is that why you sounded stressed on the phone?" Oh god I did sound quite pathetic.

"Yes but..I felt bad!" Oh god.

"Its fine! now Ive upgraded your tickets so you're coming this weekend I just miss you too much! And tell Ben and mandy. Dont stress out, or you'll stress me out okay!" 

"Okay."

"Well, Ive gotta go now, I'll ring you tonight, okay?"

"Okay, bye, miss you.."

"Miss you too munchkin!" He made a kiss noise down the phone and hung up. I got up and realized the water was still boiling. Fuck, it was starting to over boil. I turned it down and poured in the noodles. Thank god it felt like a huge weight was off my shoulders. I heared manic footsteps coming from upstairs, i knew exactly what it was. 

"Noodles?!" Ben shouted. I smiled at him as he walked over to me and smiled back dramatically.  He grabbed my hand and started shaking me. This was just baisically what we did all the time. Childish but we couldnt go on with out it.

"Dudes you're doing the noodle dance without me?!" Mandy was infuriated. She charged over to us and joined our pair to make a crowd of noodle dancers. 

sorry for that, that was long and boring:/ new chapter up hopefully tomrrow! Something mildly interesting will happen!