Chapter 24

*1 month later.*

"Hey Hannah, that jobs still up, if you want it, the model one, but you'll be working for me now." All Finn coudl talk about was getting me a job, and all i could think about was Oli. 

"Hannah? Are you listening?" I jumped up from the spinning office chair facing the large window. 

"Yeah, um sure, when is it?" Right now i was up for anything that'd take my mind off of him, all i was doing this past month was laying down, watching the sunset, drinking tea, following around Finn and crying alot. 

"Well we're doing a shoot tomorrow if you wanna come, you wont need to go through any paperwork." He smiled looking at me from the kitchen. 

"Hey, Finn?" He looked back up at me from his laptop. "Im sorry." I let out a sigh, I was horrible to Finn. He gave me so much and in return i just ignored him and used him. To this day i thought id never take anyone for granted.

"You've nothing to be sorry for." He simply said looking back down at his laptop. 

"YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME ANYMORE, YOU KNOW I TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED YOU KNOW YOU IM HORRIBLE TO YOU. WHY CANT YOU FUCKING ACCEPT IT.?" He walked over to me and tried to hug me, i struggled my way out, and finally collapsing on to the floor. He sat down with me and hugged me. We remained like that for atleat half an hour, i nuzzled my face into his chest, his warm chest. 

"Do you need some?" I nodded. He whispered into my hair, he knew that was the most comforting thing for me. He knew everything about me, and i knew nothing about him. We wernt dating or anything, we just, well he just lovd me. I liked Finn but i didnt love him. 

He got up and went to our bedroom. I stood up and tied my hair back out of my face, it was getting long now, real long. "Here." He passed a bag and a a rizzla. I went to the bathroom, and inhaled the substance. I could already feel it taking over my mind. I took another breath of the green and looked up. I was the most ugly thing to exist in the whole universe. The most wrong thing to exist. I was the definition of both wrong and ugly. 

"Why am i here?" I sighed out now looking down at the sink. I went and layed down on my bed. "Finn will you play that really sad song i listen to all the time?" 

"Sure." The song started to play.

Everything i like is going to hell, and everyone i like is living in hell. I've got no use for friends only connections. Give me what i want and leave me alone, and five years from now i'll be living in hell. And in ten years from now i may aswell be dead. When i wake up a night im floating above the sheets of my bed. I've got no use for time, ive got enough. Give me what i want and leave me alone.

"I've got a party tonight, if you wanna join me?" Finn broke the beautiful silence that i just found through all this time. I closed my eyes and le ou another sigh.

"Sure."

"If you dont wanna its cool yano."

 "Nah, is fine, I have nothing better to do." I chuckled. Which was odd because you wouldnt really laugh at something so sad. 

He threw me a black dress, the one I'd wanted for ages. I cant belive he'd bough it me. It was black, midi length, full sleeved, tall neck and had a brown belt with it. 

"Finn! This is amazing! I love you so much!" I leaped of the bed and wrapped my arms around him like some sort of sloth. He laughed and picked me up hen turned around as if we were in some sort of disney movie. hen put me back down, he was so cute.  

"Go put it on now! It's getting late, munchkin!" I froze, my heart sopped for a short mooment. 'Munchkin' Oli used to call me that, and Ben and Mandy. I hadnt contacted them since that day, i abandoned my old sim, my old facebook. I tried to block em out of my life, i try everyday, i even hurt myself for thinking about them, about him especially. But i couldnt go back now, not after al this, they've probably all forgotten about me and moved on, like i shouldve, but never did.