Chapter 14

Oliver's P.O.V

Hannah made me laugh too much. But it was cute the way she worried. It made me feel special in a weird way. The way she thought she was going to loose me. Id never let her go. She was the most amazing thing that'd ever happend to me. I loved hannah and i dont think ive ever loved anyone as much in that way. She was with me and she was never getting out of the syko trap. 

I was getting ready to go out, i washed my face and put on a new shirt. Hopefully this night wont be me getting wased and worrying Hannah, but Oh well, this would just be a few hours closer to me seeing Hannah. 

"Mate, you ready? Were all leaving. Hurry up and stop pampering yourself." Nicholls came stumbling in. Already drunk and we havent got to the club yet. Typical. I walked out and go into the car. I was ready to face the night. 

"Oli, have a drink, c'mon first night of tour's gonna be sick. 'Rite?" Lee slurred. How much alcohol did they manage to buy and consume? I took the beer off lee and had a swig. Desperado's, my favorite beer. 

"Where we off to then lads?" I could feel the alcohol taking over me slowly. It felt weird but suprisingly nice. 

"Rock bar man" Vegan said, probably the most sober out of us but still pretty drunk. 

We walked into the bar and were greeted by the pumping sound of oasis. I loved oasis. They were sick. Already after i just had glanced away looking at the place all my friends had vanished. Now id have to go hunt for them.

"Vegan?! Lee, Matt, Jordan?!!!! Stokesy?!" I tried to raise my voice over the banging music. I screamed everyones names but I couldnt find anyone. I started walking around to find soomeone when I bumped into an all too familiar figure. 

"Oh Oli! Didnt expect to see you here! How's it going?" Cara claire. What was that slag doing here?

"Cara! What are you doing here? The dd shoot isnt for another two weeks!" I plastered a fake smile on my face, I had to keep the peace between me, and my best model/cheating ex. 

"Oh just came here to visit my friends! And I heard you were on tour here so i was gonna come visit you all. Well this is a nice little meet!" Her high pitched sweet girl voice irritated me to the point where i could feel my knuckles turning white to punch her. 

"Very nice, oh must be going!" I pushed past her as she grabbed me long arm. Damn my long arms.

"Oh Oli, how's Hannah been? Cant wait to see her, such a lovely girl you picked up!" My blood boiled from the sight of her lips speaking my hannahs voice. Her smile was quite evil too. What was she plotting. I pulled her closer towards me and leaned in to her ear.

"Lisen here, stay away from my girlfriend. Okay? If you do so much as talk to her I will kick you off of Drop dead and then you'll have no where lese to go. Is that clear?" I didnt want her to have anything to do with her. She would either turn Hannah into the monster that she is or just destroy her from the inside. I couldnt loose hannah. She was my everything. She pulled away from me and burned he stare into me.

"Bye Oliver." She spat and walked off. Thank god she was gone. I walked through the energetic young but inside depressed adults as finally Nicholls came into veiw. 

"NICHOLLS! NICHOLLS!" I screamed and he heard me. He came waddling over and put his arm around me and lead me to the rest of the guys. "Thanks for ditching us." I said. I was quite angry.

"Sorry man, oh and cara's here watch out."

"Yeah i had to find that out the hard way." They all looked away guiltly.

"Heres a drink. Sorry, for the rest of this night we'll buy your drinks!" Ugh they always thought they could buy my love sometimes.

"I dont want free drinks! I wanna see Hannah!" I was pissed off I hadnt even been here an hour and I was already pissed, not just from the alcohol but from life. 

"Fucking hell, someones on their meriod." My blood was at boiling point now as i turned away. I turned back and stared at Jordan in the eye. Why would he even say that. Well I guess he was fucking pissed aswell.

"You fucking what mate." My northen side was really starting to show now. I wanted to start a fight. I clenched my fists and walked towards him. "What did you fucking say?" I could see a slight sense of fear in his blue eyes. 

"Oli, I think you should go back to the bus." Vegan placed his hand on my should nudging me back. I looked up at him as he gave me the 'no stop' look. 

I turned around and walked out of the place, and about a 15 minute walk back to the bus. I wanted to go home, but I had to make the fans happy.

 short but its something I guess. Oh i wanted to tell everyone something...I went to see the wonder years neck deep and realfriends last night and they were amazing! If you dont know who they are you should check them out! I met neck deep and Ive gotta say there such a lovely bunch of lads! So nice and kind and funny!