.03

--- Flashback continues ---

I stared at Lin like I wanted to kill him. "You... Your men did THIS to me? And you have the audacity to come here and apologize? No no.. How about since this was your men's fault, get me the fuck out of here." I was sheathing with anger and rage. I felt like I could just break the chains and kill him. Cause right when I saw him with a shit eating grin, I was close to snapping. He even laughed a little.

"Oh wow, you're a real feisty one huh? Haha, but I can't turn my own men in. That'll make me out to be a snitch. And sweetie I'm many things, but a snitch ain't one of those things." I jolted forward a but my restraints pulled me back. He smirked and continued, "I can get you though. But its more like you're getting yourself out. You're gonna fight for your freedom, against the two men that put you in here."

I sat back looking at him with semi wide eyes. Me? Fight? I haven't fought since high school, and that's just highschool! I have to fight to get out of prison... I looked to the floor, then spoke up, "Jerry take me back to my cell." I called out to the officer, "I'll fight your men tonight." I told Lin as I got up from the chair then left with Jerry. I was getting out tonight. I don't give a shit if I have to kill. I will do it.

--- End of Flashback ---

But apparently, I was only supposed to fight, not kill. Oh well I guess. Although my head is on Lin's wanted list. I heard footsteps approach and I looked up seeing Xena walking over to me. "Hey" I said while throwing my cigarette down and stepping on it to put it out. She leaned against her car next to me, "hey, clay didn't mean to say that. He didn't know. And he's sorry." I just smiled a little and leaned against her, "its fine. Don't worry, just hearing Lin's name gives me two feelings, Anger and fear." She gave me a side hug and rubbed my arm.

Chibs POV

I walked out of the club house and made my way over to the boys. "Hey. What's going on?" I asked looking at them. Clay looked at me and said, "I thought Lotti over there was one of Lin's people. And I found out she's not heh." Nice one clay...

"Yeah but she heard his name, she seemed angry and scared. Juice I want a background check on her by tonight." Jax said to juice. "Right, on it Jax." I watch Juice walk away back into the club house and I walked over to Jax, "you think she works for Lin?" I asked Jax. He shook his head and replied, "nah, I think she did something to him." I nodded them asked, "do I follow her today?" He nodded.

I walked away from Jax an got on my bike, then took off, just to get a good start on following her.

Lotti POV

Xena and I got in her car and we left going to the diner. To eat and for me to apply for a job. I looked out through side view mirror and I saw Chibs' bike. I looked over to Xena and asked, "Do they always send you a babysitter?" She looks at me confused then looks out through the rear view mirror, "oh, yeah sometimes. To keep me safe I guess." She replied, I nodded a little understanding and liking the fact that they keep her safe when I wasn't here.

Yeah that explanation is for another time. But minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of the diner. "Finally! I'm starving!" I said as I got out of the with my purse, Xena following behind me. I saw Chibs park next to her car, and kickstand his bike, then he took his phone out and made a call. We walked over to a booth and sat down, a waitress probably in her early 50s came over to us, "hello girls, what would you like today?"

I looked down at the menu while Xena ordered our drinks and her food. I looked up to the waitress and ordered a bacon cheeseburger, with a side of bacon and cheese fries, and an application. What it looks really looks good and I need a job! She smiled and walled away. Then Xena looked at me and said, "you okay? You know with that whole mistaking you for being Chinese shit?" I gave her a 'no shit' look and replied, "Duh.. I'm fine. The only thing that got me was Lin. That's it. But they know him... That mean they might rat me out. Right?" Xena took my hand in a comforting matter and said, "no girl. No they wouldn't! SAMCRO is many things but snitch, that's not one of them." I scoffed, "that's exactly what Lin said. Annnd... That kind of scares me."

She mouthed a sorry and the lady came with our food and drinks. We thanked her and started eating. Then Xena started talking, "And why do you wanna work here? You can work with me." She said smirking. I looked at her like she was crazy, "I'm sorry, but do you know where you work? At strip joint that's where." I took a bite of my cheeseburger and kept filling the application out. She gave me a look of 'shush bitch' then said, "then why not work at the club house. You've done tattoos before, you can be their personal tattoo artist. OH! or you can be the bartender, you love coming up with new drinks for a party!"

I nodded thinking about it. Hmm well, I could do it. I mean she is right. "Alright alright, I'll talk to Jax about it tomorrow. Let's finish eating and get me home." I heard Chibs revve his Harley and leave the parking lot huh okay then.

Chibs POV

Jax had called me after getting off the phone with him, they found something on Lotti. I hope its not something so bad. It can't be right? She seems like a great girl.

As I pulled into the lot of TM I saw Jax and the guys walk over to me. I shut my bike off and looked up at them, "what's going on Jacky boy. What did you guys find?" Jax looks at everyone then me and said, "Lotti was arrested before. But she got out free. But that's not all, the reason she was put into jail in the first place, is because of Lin." I was shocked, Lotti dinna look like the type to be arrested. I looked up at Jax and asked, "so what do we do?"

He sighed and looked at me in the eye, "You, me and Happy go to her house and get her side of the story. I didn't wanna do anything harsh and it turns out she was innocent."

I just nodded agreeing with him. Oh Lotti, I hope you're innocent.

---Skip to like, the middle of the night---

Lotti POV

I woke up when I heard pounding on my front door. I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my gun out of the nightstand, I cocked and took the safety off, then I made my way to the front door quickly and quietly. Once I got to the front door I tried to see who it was. The peep hole is blocked, shit... I unlocked the door then swung it open holding my gun up and aiming it at.... Jax? Chibs? And... And happy?

Jax was the first to speak, "Woah darling, it's just us." I slowly put the gun down. And happy said, "was that necessary?" I scoffed a bit, "yeah, you try being alarmed in the middle of the night." I watched as they all nodded saying true. I stepped aside and let them in and shut the door. "Now why the hell are you even here?" They all looked at each other, then to me. Jax stepped forward and said, "we wanna know. Why you were arrested. And what Lin had to do with it."

I looked to the floor, then back up at them. I'm afraid to tell them. What if they just want me to tell them so they could tell Lin where I am. I sighed, oh well, might as well tell them right?

-------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!! Another cliffhanger, haha sorry. Will Lotti tell them why? Will they still accept her? Find out next time!!!