.06

Lotti POV

When Tara finished checking my vitals and my wound she told me I still have to stay in the hospital for one more day. Ugh! Why do I have to stay, I'm fine. At least I think I am... My thoughts were interrupted when chibs spoke up.

"Aye lass, I'll be back. Jacky boy said he needed me to do something." I nodded watching him walk out of the room. I was about to get up till I saw a young looking scrawny guy walk in. "Who are you?"  He looked a bit fidgety when he started talking.

"Oh umm. Hi my names Half-sack, and umm chibs told me to stay here while he was doing something, said he didn't want you to run off." I rolled my eyes and huffed, he already knew what I was going to do...

"Okay. Well Half-sack you got a phone on you? I need to make a call." He nodded and handed me his phone. I took it and thanked him then dialed Xena's number. Please answer Xena.

Xena POV

I stopped crying when I heardy phone go off, I snatched it from the coffee table and answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey Xena, its me Lotti I'm alive haha" I smiled and sighed happily, my best friend is alive! Yes! Oh my god.

"Thank god! Oh my god, so when can you come home?" I looked at Happy smiling, he looked back at me his eyes wide a bit. I heard Lotti struggle a bit with her answer.

"They said I could come home... Today." I looked at the phone then.looked at happy and said, "oh? You get shot in the stomach, and lose a lot of blood and you can come home. Today?"

"I don't believe that shit for a second, she's gonna try and leave the hospital." I watched happy walk out of the door, Jax and juice following behind.

"Lotti you're a terrible liar, well when it comes to me. But happy is on his way over there, I'll be there tomorrow to pick you up." I heard her give out a frustrated sigh and say fine, we then said our goodbyes and hung up. I'm so glad she's alive.

Happy POV

I hopped on my bike and left. That little girl really thought she was gonna leave the hospital without clearance. Well she's done it before, but thats not the point! She really needs to cut her stubborn attitude.

Now I bet your wondering why I actually care. Well to begin with, that night that I helped her not get raped. She was almost like really close to getting raped, her clothes ripped, tears staining her face, she looked like she was broken. And I needed to help her, or I would never forgive myself. So now there are only three girls in this world that I really care about. My mom, Xena, and Lotti. Xena and Lotti are pretty much like little sisters to me.

Don't tell anyone I spilled feelings. (Aww soft happy 😆)

Lotti POV

I sat in the bed crossing my arms over my chest, happy freaking caught me. Just great. I rolled my eyes and looked up at the TV in my room, I saw the big bang theory was on (BAZINGA!) I watched it for a bit, then I started falling asleep. Boom, instant sleep.

Tara POV

I was finishing up organizing the files, when I looked up and I saw Jax, Happy, and Juice walk over to.

"Hey tara, can we know what room Lotti is in? She tried calling Xena to leave." I rose my brows a bit, she's really trying to leave huh wow. Okay then, "follow me." I told the three and started walking to Lotti's room.

When I walked into Lotti's room I saw she was asleep and I saw Half-sack in one of the chairs. "Well there she is. Why does she want to leave though?" I watched as happy let out a gruff sigh and shook his head. I waited till one of them explained.

"She's a stubborn person. She thinks she can handle herself when really she can't. And she never accepts help from people that treat her like a danger to society." I watched as he eyed Jax when he said that last part. Happy then turned to me and said, "take care of her yeah?" I nodded and watched happy walk away. I been turned to Jax and slapped him over the head, "you apologize when she wakes up." He nodded and I walked away to go do something for another patient. Damn idiot.

-------------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO GUYS!!! Here is chapter 6!! Sorry you waited so long 😊