The Lady of Fate

Firefly landed on the ground with a hard thud. She was hoping to get half way to the hotel, but she didn't. Her magic started wearing off and sent her falling into the canal. Luckily no one else was there to see her detransform. Right as she pealed herself off the ground a vision came to her. It was of a small Asian man in a floral shirt, standing in the place she and just landed. She felt herself being watched. She turned around to find her vision was already fufilled.

"Come with me," he said, picking up is cane, and spinning it as he walked. Aly wanted to listen to the fact that you shouldn't go with strangers, but she felt like she knew him. Then she saw it on his wrist, and she knew how he seemed familiar. Aly needed to run to catch up with the old man.

"Why?" Aly asked him. He didn't answer, just continued walking. Aly stayed silent, unsure about what else to do. He lead the way into a small shop. It looked sorta like a spa, but only for massages. It had a clam atmosphere to it, but it didn't help Aly calm down.

"What is your name?" he asked as the door slowly closed behind her. She looked down to see a small turtle kwami closing the door.

"Hhhhuuuu?" Aly questioned, not really sure what was going on.

"I know you are sometimes called Firefly, even once called Lightening Bug, but the name given to you by your parents I was never able to learn," he said, being all mysterious and crap. It didn't help Aly's already confused mind state.

"It's Aly," Aly answered, "Who are you? Why do I feel like I know you? How did you know who I am?"

"Think, and you will find the answers yourself," he said. Aly insantly started remembering the vision she had of him right before she met him. One of her questions where answered.

"All I learned was your name," Aly told him, "Why did you think I could get the rest?" Tiffy flew over to talk to Master Fu, Aly was still unsure about the entire thing.

"Well, Aly. I am the holder of the turtle miraculous of the western set," Master Fu started, " Our rolls in the set are similar. We both are ment to keep the miraculouses safe between holders, and heal mean is when needed."

"But, Tiffy found me, and I've never seen any miracoulous that didn't have a holder," Aly said, still confused.

"With the Easturn set the kwamies are incharge of find the new holder, and the Firefly to give the miracoulous to it. But overtime the miracoules had became separated and could no longer to that," Tiffy explained.

"We are also keepers of the books, that were once lost," Fu told her, "I have found the one of your set, and I feel it should be given to its true keeper."

"How did you know I was Firefly?" Aly wondered.

"Now, that was luck," Fu smiled, "I saw you revert to normal." He seemed way more approchable than before.

"Why were you acting so creepy before?" Aly asked, she couldn't hold it back.

"It happens sometimes," the turtle kwami says, "I don't even know why." Master Fu was busy grabbing something within a shelf. On the top of it was a old record player, which was all too familiar to Aly. She walked over and placed her hand near it.

"Is that where the other ones are?" Aly couldn't help but asking.

"Yes, at least the ones we have," Fu answered.

"There are seven in total," Aly said, remembering she knew for a long time, " The Ladybug, creation. The Black Cat, distruction. The Fox, cunning. The Bee, devotion. The Turtle, protection. The Peacock, inner strength. The Butterfly, change." Since the first time she had a vision most of the  consisted of these objects. She knew so much about them that it feels like common knowledge.