fun,ugly,fun

Hey guys?!! So hows the story goin for u guys? I would love it if you guys give me feedbacks!! Lav yuh ducklers!

✥Cyrill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHLEYS POV

after we got back from shopping we decided to go home....we were all tired from going around and around the mall so we decided to have a lazy night.

We all took a bath before we watch a movie...we changed into our onsies that we got last week.I had a unicorn onsie,jessica has a yorkie onesie (she loves yorkies),nadiene has a black onesie that says "hate mondays" on it.We decided to watch mean girls since the movie kinda represents us when we were young.

We made our self comfy before we play the movie.We were close to the end but right when i looked in my left nj was already asleep.

Me and jessica were the only one up and i can see thru her eyes she was going to be knocked out any time.I told her she can go to her room and sleep cause i dont want to take the elevator then suddenly jessica will drop on the elevator floor asleep (we have a house that has 8 stories).

The next morning i woke up with dead silence.No nadiene or jessica. I flopped out of my bed and ran downstairs.

I saw a note on the table that has my name on it,i picked it up and read it "hey bbg! sorry we have to leave u! me and jessica decided to go to the gym early in the morning to avoid the long lineups.we couldnt wait for u cause u weren't awake yet and we didnt want to wake u up.well theres food inside the stove and help your self! we'll be back at 12!" i saw the note and took the food out of the stove

.I can recognize who cooked since ive been living with them for years! it was burnt so probably it was Jessica since she didnt really have any cooking experience.

I just got on with it and asked my driver to drop me of to starbucks to get something to eat.Before i left the house i took a bath and got changed.It was 10:00 in the morning and was pretty hot since its the summer.I ordered nuttela frappucino to get me pumped up and some muffins.

I finished my breakfast and so i got on my car and went home it was 11:30 so jessica and nj might be home soon. I decided to go on my laptop and searched some stuff we need to bring to paris.We extended our stay there just cause we want to explore more.I played some music and decide to just tidy up.

Right when i looked at the clock it was 12:00 so nj and jessica would probably be here any minute.i was done tidying up so i decided to feed the fishes in our huge tank. then i heard a ding! i opened the door and saw 2 girl sweating like a pig! they told me that they decided to run back home instead of taking the car so they can lose more calories.

They both took a bath and got dressed to a more casual ootd.We didnt really know what to do afterwards.....then i remember were heading to paris in 2 days! We all havent been to the spa lately since we were all busy.I told them since we have free time maybe we could go to the spa! then they both agreed.We got changed to like a "spa" outfit we were wearing our bikinis underneath since were going to the luxury one and they have a "jacuzzi party" its were u party in a jacuzzi with your friends.

We did some finishing touches then we were ready! When we got there we were all clueless on what to do afterwards its like we forgot why we were there then we all said "ohhhhhh" in the same time when we saw the spas store name. we headed inside and greeted by lovley people.We wanted our own jacuzzi and party room so they gave us one.We went to the washroom and chnaged.

We went inside the jacuzzi and talked about alot of stuff we forgot about in one snap.Then i needed to go the bathroom.....right when i came out of the washroom i saw a familiar face......it was my ex boyfriend cristian...we looked at each other awkwardly and he suddenly pushed me at the wall and jammed his lips on mine i pulled away and slapped him in the face."Ashely please baby come back..i need you..i cant imagine my life without you" he said in a pleased way.