Imprinted to the Alpha...Angel? (BoyxBoy)

Vote if ur sexy and u know it;)

                                                     Chapter One

Clubbing: Dancing at a place for ages 18 and up

My Definition: FUN FUN FUN!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

   Lights flared and music blasted out of the gianormus speakers. Jules, Addy and I were at a club, celebrating my seventeenth birthday. It was my first time but apparently Jules and Addy do this all the time, with their fake i.d's. Mine actually was pretty cool, very real. Apparently, I was Jason McNemar, 19.

"Wow, this is soo cool!" I yell over the blasting music to Addy.

"Yeah, you should have birthdays more often." Addy says.

   The song 'Yeah' by Usher comes on and she leaves to go dance with some guy. I shimmy and shake my way over to the bar. And thats when i see him.

" What'll it be? " he asks, not looking at me.

   "Coke please." I say, fliritly. He looks over at me finally and when our eyes meet, i swear to you, I felt like this instant connection. It was like flying. Like breathing. And all those cute little comments they make in romantic comedys. For the first time ever, I knew how Bella felt when she first laid eyes on Edward. And let me tell you, it was a damn good feeling.

    " I.d. please." he says quietly. I pretend like its normal procedure for him to ask me for my i.d. when i'm not drinking anything alcoholic and hand it over to him. He looks at it, looks at me, and then slides it back. While hes pouring my drink, i make conversation.

   "i'm Jace." I say in my best alluring voice. Unfortunately, my wretched British accent ruins it and i end up sounding quite comical. Just imagine Russell Brand saying it. Thats me.

"Jace?" he asks, sounding confused.

" With a C." I purr. This time it sounds verry nice.

" Then why does you i.d. say Jason?" he asks.

Ruh-Oh

"Uh--mm--gg--" I stutter.

" He recently had it changed " says Jules, coming to my rescue.

"to Jason??" asks the hottie barman.

" To Jace." says Jules, " And who might you be??"

"Aze. Aze Avant." says the hottie, before moving on to the next customer.

Aze...the name rings a bell in the back of my mind.

***********************************************************************************************************************