Chapter Two End of training and the GrandLine?

This is my favorite song right now. SONG: Talk by Khalid

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------6 MONTHS LATER------------------

3RD PERSON'S POV (Just for a little bit)

"Come on lucy! you can do better that this! Come at me! hahahaha!

Lucy stood back to catch her breath and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She was slightly tired but she wouldn't let the old man win. She smirked.

"Alright hand to hand combat only! Yeah?" Gildarts smirked.

"Whatever you say luce! Come at me with everything you got!" 

"Everything I got huh?" Lucy mumbled." Yeah ok!"

They circled each other, waiting for the other to make the first move, before charging at each other at the same time.

Gildarts tried to punch lucy she ducked before aiming a 'Lucy kick' to his midsection. Gildarts quickly blocked it with his arm but grit his teeth when he heard his bone snap. Her 'lucy kick's' were lethal.

lucy smirked when she saw his arm hanging limply at a slightly odd angle at his side.

Lucy charged at him and tried to swipe his feet out from under him but he jumped and did three one handed back flips to put some space in between them.

They were at a stand off. Each waiting for the other to make a move but neither complying.

Finally after about a minute guildarts came at lucy.

He decided to take it up a notch and as soon as she tried to kick him he ducked down and quickly grabbed her other leg supporting her and pulled it forward making her loose her balance.

 She quickly hopped back up (Karate style: sorry had to) and round house kicked him to the face. He fell to the floor before getting back up. His nose was bent at an odd angle and blood was pouring like a small river. Lucy smirked as an idea came to her. She waited for the right moment before seeing it.

Gildarts posed to strike her in the face again but she quickly took is arm, twisted it to the right and flipped him on his back. Still having a hold on his arm she pinned it behind his back and quickly snapped it. All the while he screamed in pain. He gave up and she let him up.

LUCY'S POV

" Geez Luce you could have gone a little eaiser." I laughed.

"If I did I wouldn't have gone all out like you said to." He chuckled.

"Now come here and heal my arms since you broke them and I know you know that I can't heal my arm without arms. Then could you take care of the nose? I rather liked how it looked before thanks."

I rolled my eyes and made him sit on a log. Really he should have known that I would go for the arms. Most mages, if not all are useless without them. I placed my hands over his broken arms and chanted.

"Angels above

My brothers and sisters

Lend me your power

To walk rightiously again

In God's honor

To heal thy broken

and save thy damned

The Angel's Healing

'HEAVENLY LIGHT!'"