Chapter Three Weapons Stop And Finally Here

I swear Shanks and Gildarts are related!

Anyways! Here's Chapter three!

-------------Next Day------------

"Okay Lulu. You are now ready to know what I have been training you for. I trained you because you said you wanted to be stronger but I also trained you because I see great things in the future for you but I see even greater things for where I want to send you. Do you understand?" I nodded slowly. Where was he going with this?

"I want to send you to another world." I felt my eyes widen and my jaw drop. This man is officially crazy!

"WHAT!? What do you mean? What about you? What would I do? Where would I go? I don't know anything about this supposed place!" I felt myself hyperventilate. I can't do that! I would be leaving him!

Gildarts rushed to me and held me still. Rubbing his hand up and down my arms in an act to calm me down. I can tell you now that it wasn't working.

"Woah Lulu don't worry I have a brother were your going. I contacted him about two days ago telling him your powers and that he would be seeing you soon. I'm going to stay here since I like this world a lot better. I've already seen everything there. Besides your my daughter whats the worst that can happen." I scoffed. Was he really not looking at the bigger picture?!

"Oh I don't know he could be some perverted rapist?! How long has it even been since you've even seen him? And don't pull that daughter crap on me. I still have to sign those papers you gave me yesterday." He pouted.

"Oh Lulu how could you wound me so?" I rolled my eyes.

"So what's the name of this world? And when am I going?" He perked up again.

"I'm so glad you asked! The place your going is called the GrandLine.

-------------TIME SKIP AFTER EXPLANATION-------------------

"So your telling me that there's a bunch of people who gather more people to search for something that might not even be real. There are people who track down these people and kill them  all for the sake of 'Justice'? And there are fruits that give you power but don't allow you to swim anymore? Is that right?" He smiled proudly.

"Yep!" I grew a tick mark.

" You want me to go there without you?"

"Yep!" Another tick mark.

" You want me to go to your brother where I have no idea is, stay with him until I know what to do, and mind you he and his crew are all males and I will be the only female? On top of that I might never see you again?" He smiled even bigger.

"YE- THAT IS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER HEARD AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT SINCE I LIVE WITH YOU!!" I hit him over the head with my clenched fist. Stupid old man! How could he possibly think I would take this well?!

"OW!! So mean! Don't worry so much besides I'll give you a lacrima so we can talk!" I sighed in frustration and rubbed my face, my hands on my hips. I can't believe this.

" Okay. But I need to stock pile weapons and your paying." He huffed, rolling his eyes but agreed.

"Fine come on I have the perfect place. They have top notch weapons and I get them half price since I helped the owner out of so sticky situations a few times." I nodded.

I packed up all my stuff that I deemed important from the last six months and made or way into town. We walked and talked until we got to the edge of the town. There were people of all ages walking around. Little kids running around while the parents are looking at the many vendors for tonight's dinner. It reminded me of happier times when I was little when mother was still alive.