Chapter Four Red Haired Pirates

The bar went silent as I finished my sentence. I stared at shanks who had a look of disbelief. It was quiet until someone shouted.

"HA! Your little brother had a kid before you did!" The crew roared with laughter and shanks turned redder than his hair.

" Shut up!"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm adopted morons." The stopped and stared at me.

"Then whats your real name?" I grimaced slightly.

That name reminded me of what happened in the past including Fairy Tail.

"Lucille Annalise Heartfilia. But I changed my name when I got adopted. Made things easier to forget."

They gave a few confused looks, not getting my vague explanation. I waved my hand at them and smiled slightly.

"Don't worry about it it's all in the past and that person doesn't exist anymore." Shanks cleared his throat.

"So hows my baby brother doing mmh?" I smiled and pulled a picture of gildarts and I out of my bag.

"You guys look so much alike it's freaky." The picture was of us standing side by side on a dock looking over the ocean. Gildarts sporting a smirk, holding up me up, my legs having given out as I laughed at something. His red hair standing out against the bright blue sky.

He looked at the picture and turned slightly angry.

"That little turd stole my look! When I get my hands on him I'l- calm down Shanks he doesn't have the cool scar over his eye like you do."  He stood up and stood stock still.

He stayed like that for a few minutes and I was starting to get worried. I tapped him on the shoulder with the crew behind me. All of them murmuring about the captain being okay.

"S-shanks? A-are you okay?"

Next thing I know I am being swung in the air with shanks spinning me around. 

"I have a niece!!"

But he looses his grip and drops me on the floor.

"Lucy! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt? Let me see! Ben! Get the doc! Oh my god!"

I got up and turned to him, catching a small glimpse of his missing appendage.

"What happened?" I asked, pointing at the half missing arm. He shrugged and took a long drag of his sake.

" A friend of mine got into some trouble and I helped them out." His hand came up to rub his stump fondly. I raised an eyebrow in interest.

"So if there was a chance I could give you back your arm you would say yes?" He looked at me funny before giving me a lazy smirk.

"Sure, of course I would." He said sarcastically as he waved his nub of an arm. Most of it was gone but the upper bicep was still there. I smirked and shook my head.

"Never say impossible silly uncle. Didn't dad send you a letter with details of my powers?" He slowly nodded. Not knowing where this was going.

"Yeah he did what does that have to do with anything?" I sighed and rubbed my face tiredly.

"Did you even read it?" He gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his head before shrugging his shoulders. His cheeks tinting a light shade of pink.

"U-um...... No?" I was about to say something when a man silver hair in a pony tail and cigarette hanging from his lips, introducing himself as Ben, the first mate.