Meet & Greets Part 2 : Meeting Lauren & Camila

A/N this chapter will be long :)
Not proof read sorry for any mistakes

Word Count: 1190

Five hours passed fairly quickly
and I was more than ready to go however I was abruptly stopped by my Mom as I attempted to exit the building.

"Wait one minute young lady in the office now" She said sternly I reluctantly turned on my heels and headed towards the office.

I stood in the doorway waiting for her to speak. When she turned to me I noticed that she had the "Special" set of keys in her hands

"Oh mom nooooo!" I yelled as I covered my eyes

"Yes and you will do it or else now take these keys and be back here tomorrow at 11pm to check in the new guests we need to make this experience memorable they will be here for a month so treat them right or else that's your ass now go"

I grabbed the keys and placed them into a red box with a lock

---------------------------------------------------
When I arrived home my parents were not there my eyes were quickly directed to a red blinking light on our voicemail machine I walked over to the table and clicked the button.

"You have one new voice message"

*beep*

"Honey this is mom, please be on time tomorrow night for our new guests and don't be la-"

*beeeep message deleted*

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips and a soda and headed to my room to chill on netflix before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Nightfall came and went quickly and it was now my birthday and also the day of this lame concert that Josh was going to drag me to quite frankly I'd much rather of stayed in bed eating junk food and watching seasons 1-5 of Lost Girl.

I drug myself out of bed and headed Down stairs to the kitchen where I had my sights set on a big bowl of Golden Grahams I entered the kitchen and to my surprise found  an envelope with keys attached and a note.

"Happy Birthday honey! We hope. You enjoy the car sorry we couldn't be here to celebrate see you tomorrow