Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen:

"Wait you're leaving already?"

Liam was baffled, it was only one week ago that Niall had entered the prison and now he was announcing he had finished his sentence and was leaving.

"Yeah, I was only jailed for a week," Niall said a bright smile lingering on his face as he spoke. "Why were you here?" Ash spoke up, only now realising that that blonde boy had always avoided answering the question.

"Oh well, I stole Nandos," Niall affirmed with a prominent blush on his cheeks.Liam and Ash both burst out laughing then continued to say their goodbyes to the Irishmen as he was led out the door by a guard.

"Say goodbye to Harry and Louis for me!" Niall quickly yelled before he exited the prison.

If only Liam and Ash knew about what was happening in Zayn's guard quarters.

---

Harry stood behind the door; red-faced as he watched Louis laugh at something Zayn said. The tattooed man's breath was deep and loud; his jaw was shut tightly as he ground his teeth together in fury.

Who does Zayn think he is touching what Harry owns. Louis is Harry's boyfriend....

Harry suddenly furrowed his eyebrow; no Louis was never Harry's boyfriend. He never asked the small boy to be his, they only ever had sex and acted like a couple. Neither of them made it official. It was then that his heart dropped, and his brain started to run on overdrive.

Was Louis just using Harry for sex? But the boy seemed to innocent and pure. Was Louis seeing Zayn?

Harry felt tears well up in his eyes, though he quickly wiped them away. He was strong and strong men don't cry he told himself.

It was then that Harry regrettably decided Louis was using him, and he planned to make sure Louis knew how he felt.

---

Walking back to his cell, Harry collapsed on the bed pulling the thin blanket over his body as he stared at the bed opposite to his. It was only twenty minutes later that Louis entered.

"Hey, Hazzy." Harry watched as Louis a placed small delicate hand on his shoulder. "Haz?" Louis questioned as the curly haired man didn't reply, solely shrugging his hand off from his shoulder.

"Did-did I do something?"

Harry almost felt sorry hearing the hurt in Louis' voice, but then he remembered Zayn and his jaw tightened once again. Harry didn't respond, just turned to face the wall.

"Harry what's wrong? Can I still sleep with you?" Louis asked innocence laced in his voice. But yet again, he received no answer. So the small curvy boy bit his lip as he lay down on the floor, he didn't know Niall had left and thus he didn't want to take his bed.

Louis didn't get much sleep that night; it might have been because of the cold hard floor. But it was most likely due to his uneasiness in relation to Harry's behaviour.

---

When Harry woke up, he frowned noticing that Louis was on the floor shivering. However he soon remembered what happened yesterday, and his frown was replaced with a stern expression as he astutely left the cell to the cafeteria. He didn't tell Ash or Liam what happened, even when they questioned his silence, he didn't tell anyone.

---

Two weeks had passed. Two whole fucking weeks.

Louis mood was regularly flattened, Harry had not spoken to him once, had not looked at him once, had not held him once. There was no trace of the cute, protective Harry he once knew; now it was replaced with an emotionless creature. The only time he had seen Harry slightly smile was when Ash and Liam announced that Niall had officially left the prison and was only jailed for a week because he stole Nandos. Even then Louis could tell it was only half-hearted. Ash and Liam were worried too, and today they planned to do something about it.

Harry was in the community room when Ash, Liam and Louis entered walking up to the curly haired man who gazed at three with a bored expression.

"Hazzy what is up with you?" Louis.

"Yeah, Harry where is my best mate gone?" Liam.

"You know you can tell us anything right?" Ash.

No response.

"Why do you hate me so much? I lov-like you a lot Harry I just want you to be okay." Louis cried out. This was when Harry's facade finally broke, his emotionless face suddenly turned into a deadly glare.

"You like me! Well then cheating with Zayn is a great way to show me how much you like me." Harry spat.

Louis' eyebrows furrowed, "what Haz? I-I'm not cheating. How could you think that?" Louis was genuinely hurt that the man would even believe he is capable of such a thing. Harry stood up now towering over Louis. He took a step forward; Louis took a step back.

"You're a fucking slut, Louis. A lying bitch!" Harry was yelling now, and all attention was on the three boys.

Harry swiftly raised his fist towards the small boy; that was when Liam and Ash interfered. Liam pushed Harry back as Ash hugged a shaking Louis to his chest.

"Don't ever lay a hand on him, Harry!" Liam raised his voice.

"What are you going to do Payne? Punch me?" Liam's jaw tightened, he didn't believe for one second that Louis had cheated on Harry.

"Harry just stop." But no Harry urged the man on, and Liam finally snapped, fist colliding with Harry's jaw.

"Hit me again I dare you. The pain is nothing like what the slut caused to my heart!"

This only angered Liam more as he pushed Harry to the floor straddling his frame as he punched him yet again. Ash quickly let go of Louis as he jumped to pull Liam off the curly haired man, but before he could do anything he heard guards yell.

"Oi, you three stop it!" One said pointing at Liam, Ash and Harry

Another three guards entered the room, each pulling one of the men of from the floor and cuffing their hands as the former guard spoke.

"Solitary confinement for a week."

Louis watched as his only two friends, and lover were escorted out of the community room and towards the isolated area he couldn't help but feel guilty. But that guilt was quickly replaced by fear when he noticed the hungry eyes on him.

Well shit.