Q&A Response Pt 1

Question and Answer:

LOUIS:

@ LanaAdele

Q - When are you going to get out of jail? They need to let you and Harry go.

A - I don't know about Harry, but I have only been in jail for a month, and I was sentenced to five years. *sigh*

---

@_Baby_Niall_Horan

Q - How big is Harry's dick

A - Umm th-that is very personal... he is b-big.

---

@_Baby_Niall_Horan

Q - Are you okay?

A - *sniffles* I'm not ready to talk about it. I don't want to speak at all.

---

@_Baby_Niall_Horan

Q - So you love meh

A - *giggles* Umm that isn't a question

---

@LouisHeroineXx

Q - How are you boobear? I just want to give you a giant hug.

A - I'm sad and scared, and I just want to go home. *Sits on your lap, cuddles you*

---

@LanaAdele

Q - How are you? Are you okay hun-bun?

A - Hun-bun is a cute name *small smile*

---

@allhomotho

Q - My baby are you okay, I love you so much. I want to hug you and cuddle you. Next time Harry is mean to you, I will slap te shit out of him.

A - NO! I mean, ju-just don't hurt my Hazzy... I'm sure he didn't expect to get that angry. I love you too XXXX OOO.

---

@crybabyelectraheart

Q - What are you going to do about Harry almost hitting you?

A - I know Hazzy would never intentionally hurt me - it is scary to know when he is mad he becomes another person and has no control. I ju-just, I might ask him to see the prison counsellor.... maybe I should see the counsellor too.

---

@cutyylies

Q - if you get to leave the prison will you leave Harry behind.

A - I would feel so bad doing that, yet I would be so tempted... I hate it here.

---

@staceyjreyes

Q - How are you, are you okay? Do you need me to cut a bitch?

A - *gasp* That's a naughty word. *giggles* Don't worry I say naughty words sometimes too. Please cut Andy and Nick.

---

@hey_angel05

Q - Have you ever had feelings for Zayn? Were you cheating on Harry with him, if not what were you doing?

A - No, I have never had anything but platonic feelings towards Zayn. I didn't cheat with Zayn; the man told me he was sorry and wanted to be friends... I believed him. *sniffles*

---

@larrywillbethedeathofme

Q - stay strong?