in love with my boss____1

COPYING OF THE BOOK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED,I TOOK MY TIME AND ENERGY WORKING ON THIS BOOK,I WONT APPRECIATE IT IF ANYONE COPY MY BOOK,AND ALSO PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND TRANSLATE IT IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE.THANK YOU
HAPPY READING.

ZOYA POV
'Mom' I'm gonna get a job today, I can't sit back and watch you do everything for me, I'm a grown up now!!!" I say to her with a confident smile
"Honey,you have my blessings, make me proud, ever since your dad died, you are the only one I have left, ,you are my only source of joy" *tears rolling down her cheeks*.
I gave her a huge hug lasting for a minute, wiping the tears off her cheeks, I smiled at her...
I put my headphones in my ears and turned on the music on my phone as I stepped out of the house heading straight to kapoor empires limited, The company was a huge and flamboyant company. I stopped a cab and got in quickly *taking off my headphones*
Few minutes later I reached kapoor empire looking kinda nervous, I stepped in,i met the receptionist,

"Hello I'm zoya,I'm here fora job interview"

"Have a seat please"

"Okay thank you"I sat down with other applicants,they seemed freindly
Minutes passed "hello miss,you,its your turn"

"Oh...okay"I nervously stood up "Oh Lord assist me"I said to myself
I got intonthe office i met the job interviewer, she was wearing a skirt, top and fancy heels with a pony tail good looking hair,she introduced herself as michelle,We headed straight to her office , it was so large, I sat down. She went through my c.v and some files.I was a little bit nervous but michelle facial expression made me more confident, she smiled at me and said 'I'm impressed' . She started questioning me I answered with confidence. Few minutes passed and she asked me >> do you believe in failure??? and I confidently answered>>" I only see my goals, I do not believe in failure because I know the smallest voices can make it major."
She applaud me and told me to wait for her outside her office.. it was almost an hour and I have been sitting waiting for her. She finally came out,hugged me and told me I can start work tomorrow, and I have been appointed as the boss secetary. I was so overwhelmed with joy. I thanked her as I rushed down the stairs bumping into a man I have never seen before,he had such a tall figure,cute pink lips,curly hair and nice abs. I said to him 'I'm so sorry I was...I "

"enough make way for me" he said in a rude tune

"It was a mistake,i didn't mean to.."

"Didnt you hear what I just said?I said make way for me and stop wasting my time"he says leaving

"My God!hope everyone here is not so rude"I said to myself,i sighed and went out boarding a cab, immediately I got home,i hugged my mum and told her the news, she was so happy..I brought out a bottle of champagne as we both celebrated.
♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
4 hours later
"Good night mum!I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow"

"Okay sweet dreams"
I ran to my room embrassing my bed,i set the alarm for 6am, tucked into my blanket and slept peacefully with some music on...

My first chapter completed, show some love by votting and commenting. Love y'all .
Please do feel 🙃🙃🙃🌸free to make suggestions tanxxx♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 💝💝💝👏👌☺☺☺☺