in love with my boss__16

ZOYA POV
I stared at Eric in confusion "please say something,why arent you saying anything! "

"Eric what did you just say?" I let go of his hand moving backwards

"I Love you,."

"But I do not love you,"

He stated at me in silence,"zoya,please I really love you"

"Didnt you hear what I just said?I don't have any feelings for you,I love you as a brother nothing more"

"But I love you"

"Enough, I don't want to listen to you anymore,stop these please,I beg"I fold my Palms together

Eric holds my Palm "please don't beg me,You don't love me,but soon you will.please accept me as your lover."

"Eric I can't.are you crazy?I said no"

"Are you in love with someone else"

"No"I replied sharply"

"Then why are you doing these?"

"Eric,trust me you will find someone much better than me"I said whipping away the little drop of tears on his cheeks"

I ran back to party looking confused,my head was already aching,I just felt like going home but I couldn't.I ran over to where mom was sitting before I left with eric,I could not find her nor aunt.I only found mom and aunt maya purse on the table. I looked for them but could not find them...
I asked myself confused "Where would they have gone too,?"

ABHAY POV
"have you done what I instructed you to do" i said looking at my wristwatch

"Yes sir its done already,"

"Very good," I hanged up smilling

I noticed a red head blonde was coming to me with a seductive smile,she moved closer
She held my hands looking in my eyes "hi abhay,congratulations. "

"Thank you"I repied faking a smile

"So how are you"

I looked at removing her hands from mine "I am alive"

"Ermmm, I,actually,well am rosella"

"Do I look like I care,kindly twerk your ass outta my sight"

"Hey chill! I just want us to have a little chit chat with you that all."

"Oh really!?leave out once,I do not have time for a cheap whore"

"Look I'm leaving,idiot!!!!"she says leaving in anger

I sighted zoya mom from far,she was having a discussion with my dad,I quickly went there,"Damm,that fat woman is also there"I said to myself walking towards them.
"Hello aunt"

"Hi son"

I faked a smile"Aunt I'm glad you came,I'm so happy "

"Congratulations dear may you be successful throughout your life"

"So aunt what did you get for me?"

"Oh am so sorry I forgot,stay right here,I will be back"

"Congratulations, abhay"said zoya fat aunt with a smile on her face

I looked at her and replied,"point of correction its Mr abhay "with a frown on face,she sighed and left,mom and dad had already gone to attend to some guest...
Aunt Durga came with her purse on her hand,.she brought out a gift wrapped in blue parcel,I smilled looking at her.
"This is for you"she hands it over to me