Chapter two

Brendon is behind me pushing me to the car holding onto my waist walking faster and faster. "Babe calm down," I said laughing "you have no chill do you?" I asked. He just shook his head no giving me a kiss on my neck then opening the car door for me. I get in grinning like an idiot because of how he's acting. I put the to go boxes in the back seat so I don't have to hold them on my lap. Brendon gets in and starts the car.

We are on our way to the nearest hotel because our house is about an hour away and we need to stay close so we can get Scarlet later tonight. We stop at a stop light and Brendon looks at me. I look back at him then at the rode."Go idiot the light is green." I say laughing.

Brendon gasps sarcastically "Is that any way to talk to your husband!?" He said in a sarcastic voice. I glared at him. "It is when you're not paying attention!" I said grinning. "Well I'm sorry I just got distracted by something so beautiful." He said sweetly looking over at me taking my hand and kissing it. I smiled at him "I love you."

That was the last kiss he gave me before it all happened. A drunk driver swerved in front of our car hitting us head on. Brendon had his seatbelt but was knocked unconscious by the air bag. As for me I hadn't put mine on because I was to distracted by Brendon. Distraction. That's what was to blame. That's what got me flung through the windshield of our car. Brendon getting distracted on me, me getting distracted by him. Now look where we are.