Chapter three

Madness. Pure madness. I was seeing glimpses of everything going on around me. From what I gather I'm in an ambulance there's a woman yelling orders at everyone in the car. Things like "drive faster we're losing her." and other stuff I don't understand.

I try to speak but nothing. Everything is fading in and out. All I can think about is Brendon. I try to speak again "M-my husb-band.." The lady quiets me down. "It's okay ma'am your husband is alive he's on his way to the hospital now."

I try to nod my head not sure if she sees then I hear "WE'RE LOSING HER STARTING COMPRESSIONS! I NEED THE DEFIBRILLATOR STAT!" Then it fades into nothing.

*flashback*
"So what's your name?" The strange boy asked.
"I'm Livia but I usually have people call me Liv. What about you?" I said looking up at him smiling.
"I'm Ryan."
"Nice to meet you Ryan." I smiled he smiled back.
"So Ryan what bring you to the park of shame?" I said smiling at my own joke. "I've never seen you here before." He started to swing a little bit it seemed like he was contemplating whether he should tell me or not.
"My mom and dad recently go divorced." he said looking down. "My dad dragged me here with him regardless of what I wanted. He's not the best dad ever."
I looked at the trees in front of us "Well that sucks but it also seems like a good thing."
"What do you mean a good thing?" He asked confused.
"Well I wish my parents would just get divorced already all they do is fight." It was silent for a moment.
"I'm sorry." He said looking me in the eyes. I didn't really notice until now but he has beautiful brown eyes.
"Can I have your number?" He asked.
"Um sure it's 885-***-****." I smiled as he put it in his phone.
"Cool now I'll finally have someone to text." He smiled.