wednesday 003

————————————

THE cafeteria was always noisy and chaotic and food fights were common, but never did Seokjin arrive to literal noise (it was louder than usual). Once he enters the area, he notices the commotion going on the center—he sees a crowd of people surrounding some kind of fight happening.

Curious to see what's going on, he walks closer to where the commotion was happening. As he does, he hears all sorts of whispers by the bystanders and the shouts from the people among the fight themselves.

"Why should we move, huh?" he hears, "An apology? Weren't you rude too, you bitch?!"

Seokjin squeezes himself between the crowd until he arrives to the full frontline row of the scene—and he's surprised.

It was her—it was a fight between her and a random group of girls whom Seokjin doesn't know. She was on the floor, with her hair all messy and her pink clothes all wet with water.

Just what happened?

"Yah!" the other girl kicks on the table near to them, "Aren't you going to apologize?"

"Aish... she should just apologize already." Seokjin hears whispers from the crowd.

"Yah, isn't anyone going to stop them?"

"She's always so rude, that girl." another one says.

"Then, maybe she deserves that. Karma. Good for her."

Seokjin watches as she remains silent, her hands clenched into fists—she was trying to contain her anger (and he knows that because that's his mannerism when he's angry too).

"Are you really not going to speak?" the girl raises her hand, ready to slap her, "You, bi–"

"Excuse me." Seokjin interrupts the scene, quietly stepping into the space within the circle.

"Is he crazy?" he hears from behind.

"Who's that? Why the fuck did he just step in?" another one whispers.

Though, he ignores them—he was always an expert at ignoring voices, anyways.

The girl turns to him, "And who are you? Are you a friend of this b–"

"No." Seokjin replies. He looks at her, still on the floor, who was looking at him with her eyes widened.

"Then who are you to interrupt our little fight? You're not her boyf–"

"Don't even go there." she suddenly tells the girl.

Startled, Seokjin doesn't say anything. Instead, he just looks at her who stood up from the floor and clenches her fists even harder, as if anytime, she could break; anytime, she could hurt the other.