Hermione

Harry pov:
I know what I said to malfoy about the mirror being broken and whatnot but im going to ask 'minoe about it anyway. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a certain redhead jumping on my bed,
"'arry are you 'wake?"
"Yeah Ron now I'm awake"
"sorry mate but 'minoe wanted to ask if you were coming to breakfast?" Maybe I'll ask her about the mirror now, leaving the part about malfoy out of course.
"So 'arry are you coming?"
"Yah let me change first,"
"k"
-later in the grate hall-
"Hay 'minoe,"
"yes harry"
"I was reading a book on magical items and it talked about some sort of mirror that would show things that weren't really there do you know anything about it?"
"I think iv heard about something like that but I'll half to look threw a couple of books 'cause I don't remember witch one it is. I can do it after my first class."
"Thanks 'minoe,"
I looked over to the slytherin table to see if I could catch Draco's eye but when I saw him he was starring at his food intently.
-after first class in the common room-
"Ok harry I have the book you asked for"
I looked at the giant book that Hermione was holding...
"umm thanks?"
Hermione sighed
"And I also read the entire chapter on the Mirror of Erised...if you'd like me to just tell you."
"thank you 'minoe"
"what the book said was that: the "Mirror of Erised' is a enchanted object that will show you your deepest desire. So as an example if you looked into the mirror you would probably see you parents because you love them and you want them to still be alive even though that could never happen,"
"wow 'minoe don't try to sugar coat it!"
"Sorry harry, I guess you could say the mirror shows you whatever you want want to see."
Is draco and me kissing what I want most? No it can't be because I'm not gay. th-
"umm harry are you alright? You spaced out."
"Yeah I'm fine, do you think that if, for an example of course, if I had a crush on someone and I looked into the mirror, would I maybe see them?" "possibly but harry I kind of doubt it because you would need to love her a whole lot."
Her! I wonder what malfoy would stay about that! I should go talk to malfoy.
"Hay Hermione, im gonna go to the library see you in a bit."
I was not going to the library I walked right past, and headed to the dungeon.
***This chapter was a lot shorter I know but I thought that it was a good place to end it.***