letters...n' stuff

Draco's pov:
I was in the slytherin common room because I almost bleed out, and I needed to go to my room to get a fast-healing potion. When I heard a noise from downstairs, what was that I thought after hearing the sound of muffled crying. It was early afternoon and I thought everyone would be at lunch. The noise startled me so badly that I dropped my potion, instantly re-opening my wound. I dismissed the noise as my imagination so I just decided to leave, grabbing my knife I left for the door. When I got to the top of the stairs I saw pansy and................. HERMIONE! The were hugging on the small sofa.
"P-pansy?!?!"
I stuttered
"No?...Draco... please..."
I cut her off, I knew she was a lesbian but I didn't know her 'mysterious girlfriend' was Hermione!
"Pansy, she's a gryffindor!"
She looked at me playfully, then at her girlfriend.
"Well I think you have yourself a gryffindor BOYFRIEND!"
She taunted.
Honestly if I weren't in front of anyone I would've burst out crying, any and all thoughts of harry made me either (1) want to cut myself or (2) cry for 600,000,000 years........but...I didn't, I just walked away back to the room of Erised. I heard pansy say something to Hermione but I couldn't tell what it was. When I was almost to the door pansy grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into the room.
"Listen Malfoy, we need to talk..."