High School Supplies

Freshman & Sophomore

Binder either 2in or 3in - they want you to have a binder for each class which is ridiculous and can cost you a fortune, so instead only get one, that's all you will need. The schools like to make people spend money that most people don't have.

Loose leaf paper - you put this inside your binder, it's very convenient (for me anyway) to easily get a piece of paper out and use it, then put it in a folder for that subject I just used it for.

Folders/Filer - you use these to put the loose leaf paper you use inside them, it's a neat way to keep yourself organized. If you prefer not to have like eight folders, then get a filer. Instead of searching through my backpack for my biology folder I pull out my filer and go under the tab that says biology.

Pencils

Pens

• Pencil case

Erasers

Highlighters

Backpack

Notebooks - if you choose a notebooks over a binder with loose leaf in it that's fine but then I'd suggest that you don't get the binder because than you'd be carrying a lot of things around all day.

Calculator - most teacher want you to have at least a Texas Instrument one because it's better.

Gym shoes - you will need these because you will be taking a gym every year until senior year.

Deodorant - for inside your gym locker, you will sweat because gym can be extremely hard, depending on what class you take anyway.

Socks - for inside your gym locker.

Gym shirt - it doesn't have to be a specific shirt, it can be any color but as long as you have something to change in other than the nice shirt you wore.

A/N: *IM BACK! I went missing for awhile on Wattpad because of school and college and work etc. but yes please check out my chapter. I love you guys! They don't give you a list in high school, they kinda expect you to know what to get.*