3

---Ruhani's POV---

Why can't I focus today? I should be able to focus.

I just asked if I could be excused getting questioning looks from all my friends.

My professor allowed it and I left the class.

I just decided to walk around and get my head cleared up a bit. I had come with Samidha so I had to wait for her, otherwise I would have just gone home.

I saw Dyal walk out of class and met up with him.

"Hi," I said.

"Oh hey Ruhani," he said.

"Listen, I'm sorry for the way that he acted. I feel bad," I said.

That's why I couldn't focus! Because I was feeling bad for him.

"It's okay. I didn't mind," he said.

Thank God!

"So are you done now?" I asked.

"With school?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ya," he said. "Have to go to work right after. It's super annoying you know. School and work, but it helps us out."

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"At the mall," he said.

"Which store?" I asked.

"Not in a store, I work for the mall. Like to make sure everything is going smoothly and if a store needs anything then it's job to get it delivered to them," he said.

"Oh okay," I said.

"Are you need of a job?" He asked.

"No. I wouldn't be able to handle it," I said and he laughed at that.

"Anyways, I should get going," he said.

"Okay. I'll see you around," I said.

"Definitely," he said.

---Shehry's POV----

Excuse herself? That's not normal!

After she left the class all of our friends looked at me as if I'm supposed to know the reason.

I just shurgged, because I seriously didn't know the reason she had to leave.

It's not like her to leave any class, ever!

Thankfully, our class flew by and we left. Now the question becomes where do I find her?

I left the group and decided to walk around the campus.

I found out her with the guy from earlier. Did she seriously  leave class to hang out with another guy?

He left and I went by her.

"So that's why you left," I said.

"Ya. I was feeling bad for him and I needed to apologize to him," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you came off a bit rude," she said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"You were mean!" She said.

"How was I being mean?" I asked.

"Just leave it Shehry. I have to go home," she said.

"Fine, but I don't ever want to see you near him again. Hell, the only guys you can be near are our friends and me, that's it," I said.

"Oh, and you can be around any girl you want. I've seen how many times you are with different girls, it's like you forget that you have a girlfriend," she said and left.

Okay, definitely have to do something about this.