19

---Shehry's POV----

I had invited Tara over since I needed closure. I needed to do this to be able to live with myself.

She texted me that she was on the way and I quickly got ready.

Once I heard the doorbell ring I went downstairs to go and open the door.

"Hey, come on in," I said.

"Thanks," Tara said.

I should be thankful that nobody was home. Or at least I thought nobody was home.

I started talking to her about everything and explaining how that was a mistake.

"If it was a mistake why'd did you go for it a second time and invite me to your house?" She asked.

She can't be serious.

I tried to explain everything to her again. Nothing is getting inside her head.

I heard the doorbell ring again and I thought I'd have to get it, but it stopped so I assumed the person left.

----Ruhani's POV----

"It's not my decision to make," Dyal said.

"You are not helping!" I yelled at him.

"IT'S NOT!" He said.

"I'm going!" I said and hung up.

I got ready. I had to go and talk to Shehry. Maybe I'm the one who's over reacting. Maybe he's right and he actually felt guilty or something.

I got to his house and took a deep breath before ringing the door bell

"Hey," Hussain said suprised.

"Hi. Uuummm, is Shehry here?" I asked.

"Ya. Come on in,"he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"He's in his room. You can go," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

I knocked on the door and heard him say come in.

I opened the door and I was seriously shocked to see Tara in his room.

"No! No! It's not what you think," he said realizing it.

"I came here to ask you something but I got it figured out," I said.

"Wait. At least ask me those questions," he said.

"What difference does it make?" I asked.

"How long is this going to take?" Tara asked.

"I'll be leaving you two alone," I said.

"Hold on. Aren't you the same girl that hangs around with Dyal?" She questioned.

I nodded.

"How do you know him?" Shehry asked her.