Chapter One

I awaken from my deep sleep, headache still active and my forehead throbbing from last night's shenanigans. Glancing around I notice I'm placed on the couch in the living room and I see the time, 11:43am. I try to retrace my steps from last night, which I could only remember some faint visuals and pounding music thumping in my head. It was all a blur - it must've been a crazy night, giggling it off I bury my head back into my pillow. As I return to falling asleep, I'm rudely interrupted by my mother as she slumps down the stairs heavily, purposely making each stomp of her slippered feet as loud as possible so that the sound echoed off to the open hall. You could tell she wasn't happy by her obnoxious loud inhaling and exhaling echoing throughout the living room.

"Chanel, wake up. Your excessive partying and reckless living needs to stop! How much times do your father and I have to remind you to behave!" She yells as the veins on her forehead become visual.

"You're 22 year old living off your parents money! You need to get your act together and get a job! " My mother shouts at me with her hands placed on her hips.

I finally sit up on the couch and I fix my hair as my delusional mother ruins my day with the piercing tone of her voice. "I just don't see the point of getting a job when we're... umm how would you say it.. Rich?" I see her get annoyed as her head fumes with frustration.

"Chanel! What do you expect to do with your life? You won't get anywhere with that mentality and attitude! Why can't you more independent like your sister. Your father and I decided that were completely cutting you off. No more money. No more shopping. No more luxury living. It's time you get your act together".

Here I am being nagged by my ungracious mother as she tries to attempt me to start an "independent" lifestyle. "Oh please, you're bluffing mother. It's not like I heard that one before, am I right" I begin laughing due to my mothers remarks and sarcastically respond.

"Yeah? Watch me. Miss Bean, please come here. Pack Chanel's belongings, she's moving out" My mother demands as I glance at Miss Bean maliciously grinning. She happily walks upstairs and begins packing my clothes, clearly she's been waiting for this day to happen.

I flinch to the words that come out of my moms mouth and I become angrily frustrated. "Miss Bean! Don't you dare squish my designer bags into one luggage!" I scream in frustration making sure she heard me from upstairs.

"So what now? You're just going to kick me out the house and allow me to live in the streets! Gold medal for you, Best Mother in the world" I sarcastically respond as I annoyingly roll my eyes.

"You're lucky I'm generous enough to find you a decent sized and beautifully furnished apartment! I'm doing this for your own good" My mother yells.

"You're doing this for my own good? Cutting me off and kicking me out is doing YOU good, not me. And how do you expect a walk in closet worth of clothes, shoes, bags and accessories going to fit in teeny-weeny Louis Vuitton luggages? Can't we hire a pick up truck?" I scream back as my mothers eyes furiously widen.

"No, we're not going to hire a pick up truck just for your pesky clothes. Your dad and I will drop off the rest of your belongings along with your car, just get the important things first and settle in then we'll drop everything off!" My mother yells. "Once Miss Bean is finished packing your things, Cedric will drop you off to your apartment building".

I walk outside as Miss Bean and Cedric struggle carrying my luggages to the car boot.

"Chop chop, can you guys get any slower?" I shout.

My mom stood beside the car door, as I approached the door she calmly exclaimed,
"Chanel, I want you to be safe alright? Just know I love you" My mother kisses my forehead and gives me a bone-crushing hug.