Chapter Three

As I sit down lifeless on the cold leather couch, Harry comes back from the kitchen and sits besides me, cooling the bruise on my cheek with ice in a zip-lock bag. As he manoeuvres the small icy bag around the bruised areas, he continues talking to me.

"So tell me Chanel, what happened?" He asks curiously.

"I don't want to talk about it, stop asking me. Alright?" I yell as I snatch the zip-lock bag from his hand, placing it on my face.

"I'm just trying to help you, Chanel" He responds as he heavily sighs, clearly due to my stubbornness.

"I don't need your help! I just want everything to go back to normal. I don't want live here and I want Chad, leave me alone and stop disturbing me" I angrily stand up from the couch and walk into my room, slamming the door as I call my father.

"Dad, how dare you allow mother leave me here! I want you to pick me up now! You didn't even bother come visiting me today nor drop my belongings off!" I scream through the phone.

"I get you're really upset right now, but darling - this is for your own good. Your mom was awfully distressed today, we completely forgot to drop your things off! We're sorry. I left $10,000 in your account, just to start off" My father attempts apologising through the phone.

"Is $10,000 all I fucking mean to you? and what you're sorry? You and mother ruined my life. I expect all my things by the morning, I'm cutting you both out of my life. I'd rather live here with an annoying roommate than you" I yell, immediately ending the call without waiting for my father to respond.

I furiously take off my ruined silky dress and throw it in the corner of my rustic room along with my heels and jewellery, putting on my pyjamas and throwing myself on my bed.

I suddenly wake up to the sound of cars obnoxiously beeping and the sun beaming through the window, blurring my eyes. My whole body is enlightened with pain and exhaustion. I grab my phone underneath my pillow viewing my missed call and messages I've received from my parents, one of the messages saying "Chanel, pick your things up downstairs".

I get up from my bed limping uncontrollably, suddenly noticing the castle of boxes surrounding my bed - almost filling the whole room. I walk outside my room and notice my mother, father and Harry sitting on the circular dinning table chatting.

"What are you two doing here?" I question with a strong bitchy tone in my voice, giving them ideas I didn't want them to be here.

"Well, as we were waiting for you to pick your things, your mother recognised Harry entering the apartment. He helped us bring the boxes in your room and what in earth happened to your face?" My fathers mood drops as he notices my bruised cheek.

"It's none of your business, leave now. I don't appreciate you two being here" I yell as I cross my arms with my bitch resting face in action.

"Chan-" I immediately cut off my mother as she was about to speak and point to the door, signalling them to get out.

Without any hesitation, my mother and father stand and farewells Harry as I watch them leave.

"Chanel come on, be easy on them" Harry conveys as he closes the door.

"Be easy on them? They ruined my life, especially my father for allowing my mother to kick me out and also $10,000? That's nothing. I hate them, I don't want them apart of my life" I shout.