Chapter Two

He loosens his grip as his eyes widen awkwardly. I look down at my feet staring at my towel laying on the floor. "Oh my God" I quickly grab the towel and wrap it around my body, running into my room.

First of all, my mother is a lying bitch! How dare she not tell me I'm moving to the Lower-East side? And I have a roommate? His hair is just as disgusting as this place, how can someone possibly leave their hair that ratty!

As my head fumes with frustration, I rush to grab my phone from the bed  and I call Chad. "Chad? Hello! I miss you, why haven't I heard from you?" I ask curiously, he'd normally call me every morning.

"Chanel, don't talk to me anymore. Don't you get why I'm ignoring you? I don't date broke women" He harshly yells through the phone as I hear a woman laughing in the background.

"Yeah Chanel, he doesn't want you. You're broke and useless. He wants me, he always did" She laughs evilly, this can't be...

"Is that Crystal?" I question in disbelief, she wouldn't do this to me.

"Duh you dumb manipulative bitch? Have fun living in the Lower-East side" I immediately end the call, cutting her off. I angrily throw my phone across the room, causing it to shatter.

Harry knocks and enters my room as he stares at my phone shattered on the floor. "Sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to interrupt.. I just wanted to check in if you're okay".

"Does it look like I'm okay, you blank-minded idiot? I have no money. I'm completely broke! My boyfriend, now my ex just broke up with me through the phone because he couldn't bare the fact that I'm living in the Lower-East side. Don't even get me started with my "best friend" I shout as I wipe the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sorry to hear that. You know, It's not that bad living here. I'm sure you'll adjust perfectly" He smiles as he takes a seat next to me, leaning against the side of the bed.

"Ew, you reek!" I turn to him, pinching my nostrils together.

"Alright then. Anyway, I feel I didn't introduce myself properly. My names Harry, nice meet you Chanel" He smiles, gesturing his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah, whatever" I stand up, jerking his hand away as I retrieve my phone from the floor. The top of phone screen was completely shattered but luckily still functioning, that's most luck I've received today.

"Chanel, I get this whole thing is stressful for you, and I'm trying to comprehend what you're going through but I just don't see why you're so rude? I'll just give you some time to relax for a bit" Harry questions in his thick English accent, as he leaves the room.

I roll my eyes as I get a text from Chad's friend, Earl Grey. "Party at mine, I'll be expecting you there. Come around by 9pm" I squint my eyes .

This is a great opportunity, I'll just seduce my way into Chad getting back with me, this has got to work! And oh! I should bring Harry too, just as a rebound. I open my suitcases as I evilly smile due to my devious plan circling my head.

"Ugh! Does Miss Bean not know how to colour coordinate clothes or is she just colour blind?" I grab my pink silk dress and quickly put it on, along with a pearl necklace and my white Louboutin heels.

I knock on Harry's bedroom door and enter his room. I glance around seeing vinyl covers covering the black-painted walls as Harry lays in his bed listening to music.