Day 3~ You Know.... Just Visiting

"We're going to get caught doing this!" Dante complained.

"No we're not! Travis said that if we just be stealthy enough we could get the photos that we need!" Garroth stated.

When the two boys walked into the café their hopes for a mission success slowly started to drift away. The cafe was loaded with people once again, every table filled except for the one table.

"There's too many people here! What do we do?" Asked Dante.

"Abort mission!"

"Oh hello, welcome to the waterchanlon café, my name is Abcd."

"H-hey," Garroth pulled Dante next to him and whispered I his ear. "What do we do?"

"Well we can't turn back now!" Dante replied.

"Um... Are you guys ready to order?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, we we're just wondering what to order, that's all." Said Garroth.

"Oh no need for that we have menus for that." Abcd said. "Now I will lead you to your table."

Dante and Garroth looked at each other and nodded reassuring each other that the mission will be a success. They followed Abcd to the only table that wasn't filled and started to plan.

"Okay, do you have any plans." The bluenette said, looking around, which only made him look suspicious.

"Yeah, all we need to do is take pictures of Laurance and post them online. That's what Travis said."

"Okay got it."

"What are you two doing here?"

They see Laurance with a suspicious look on his face, waiting for an answer.

"You know... Just visiting." Said Garroth.

"... Anyways, are you guys ready to order yet? I have another table waiting." The brunette said impatiently.

"Yeah..."

Mission Start

"Now! Take the picture now!" Garroth called out.

"Okay don't rush me!"

*snap*

~3 photos later~

"Okay, now for the final shot!"

Dante got up and pretend to fall taking the last and final picture.

"I got it!"

"Good now let's go report this back to Travis!"

They absconded. Garroth left a tip, and then he ran.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Panty shots. Nuff said

Btw Travis is planning something...