Chapter 3: A Loss and a Wedding??? [Revising and Editing]

Lyn POV

“Sorry for dragging you two into this. I know you’re busy preparing for the wedding and all so--,”  for a hundred time she’s saying sorry, if only she wasn’t my friend, I'll really get irritated,  but of course I can never be irritated to her. Alfea’s the type of girl that even if your irritated at her, once you see how innocent and pure her face and character is, you’ll be the one ashamed for feeling irritated or pissed at her.

“Alfea, how many times do I have to tell you it’s okay, after all how can we be happy arranging the wedding if we know that one of our friends is sad, and has a problem.”  I replied back at her.

“Thank you so much Jade” then she smiled at me. O my goodness, I really like how she smiles, she’s just so cute. No wonder my bestfriend Sain likes her a lot.

And oh, she’s the only one who calls me Jade as an endearment and I totally loved it, I don’t know maybe she bewitched me, what’d you think? Hahaha just kidding. Alfea’s so intelligent, nothing less to the Lady of Sapphirians, sometimes when the four of us are having some chit-chat , she’ll go crazy inserting trivias and facts related to it, sometimes you’ll even see her talking to herself with certain things we couldn’t even understand,  and then we will just go “Ohhh” “Ahh, I see”.

Skill wise I’ve already tested her in a duel, believe me it took me years begging before she finally said yes, and I can tell you she is not as weak as you think,  ‘coz she’s damn strong! All her spells are powerful, she’s a very good strategist too, and it’s been expected to her anyway as the handler of the Sapphire crystal.

Our only MAJOR concern about her was her kindness, yeah you know she’s literally ‘someone who can’t break a plate’, and take note I’ve never ever, even heard her shout or get angry. She’s always composed and acts so noble, a perfect description for a lady. On which on the other hand is my real opposite, and contrary. I am kind to those who are kind, but I’m as hell as a damn to my enemies, the perfect description for me, ‘Nightmare’, well atleast a beautiful ‘Nigthmare’. Let me say it again that was just for my enemies, but for my friends I’m an ‘Angel’, most specially to my beloved, ‘soon to be husband’, my prince and my king, Milanor.

We finally reached the Minea Mountain. We decided to split up, to find Master Owen faster. We searched the Mountain on sky, Milanor by my side, while Sain and Alfea on land, down in the mountain, but still we haven’t seen any trace of Master Owen.

 “We haven’t seen any trace of him while patrolling the sky” I cautiously said, emphasizing the sympathy on my voice

“Yeah, we couldn’t also find father’s trace here in the Mountains”Alfea sighed looking more troubled as ever.

“Oh, where could he be” commented Sain while spacing out, as if deducting the places where the old man could be.

Well it was really heart breaking seeing how troubled and sad she is, it was the first time I’ve seen her this way, most of the times she was just smiling and bubbly, then I saw my bestfriend Sain, oh that moron was looking again at Alfea. It was so obvious that he has feelings for her, atleast I can see it, I don’t know about the other three.

Now back to Sain he is always being sheepish around Alfea, that he can’t confess his love for her. One thing about Sapphirians, they are so slow on the matters of love specially their women, it’ll take a hundred years for them to realize that they are inlove with someone, they  are always in denial. However the guys of Sapphirian on the otherhand are the contrary, a simple girl wouldn’t even know that a Sapphirian guy is already inlove with them because they don’t know how to act and express it properly. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why Sain can’t confess to Alfea ,maybe he’s afraid of being rejected, but still its as if he was not a real Rubbean.