Six Months later.

Twilight missed AJ so much she hardly left the castle and without AJ the elements of harmony were useless making celestia worried when twilight went for a fly with rainbow she saw cloud chaser acting wired she and dash followed him "boss how much longer will u keep her"he said to another pony "as long as I want"the boss said twilight flew down.

As they went in she heard AJ scream she sent a letter to princess celestia a few minutes later she arrived with five guards including her brother shining armour who smiled "don't worry twilly well get your girlfriend back" he whispered to her she gasped he knew he winked seeing Leo walk by he called him to help not knowing how many ponies were in there.

They burst in making the two Pegasus sitting down jump up shining armour arrested them twilight heard crying she walked down the stairs followed by shining armour she turned her nose up at the smell turning the light on she gasped seeing AJ lay lifeless battered and bleeding she run over nuzzling her AJ opened her eyes twilight sobbed removing the gag to reveal a smile from the injured earth pony.

Her mouth was sore and cut from the gag twilight knelt down laying a head on AJ's shoulder "I thought I'd never see u again"she sobbed AJ nudged her head causing twilight to look up "I never gave up hope"AJ said twilight let out a laugh making AJ smile shining armour lifted her on to his back and carried AJ out and onto the train where a medic pony looked at her injuries AJ's head rested on twilights shoulder.

twilights ears drooped down as a sign of sadness shining noticed and hugged twilight as AJ shuddered at her wounds being touched.

When they got to the crystal empire shining armour carried AJ to a room with twilight closely behind putting AJ down she whimpered in pain twilight licked AJ's face calming her shining armour smiled at his little sister caring for her injured friend as he left twilight looked at AJ who was breathing roughly she lay behind her tilting AJ against her and covering AJ with her wing and falling asleep