♡ 0 ♡

Frank Iero loved who he was. His job, life style, looks, it was all perfect to him.

The most well-known crimelord in the Garden State, bouncing from hookers to naïve socialites hanging around parties he'd attend, had the striking advantage of his handsome features which allowed him to attract so many young women, even in his middle age. His face being 'a turn-on to any one', as he liked to put it.

See, the problem was, he didn't want to look like a pretentious, arrogant old geezer by the time he was fifty (and considering he was already thirty four, it's best that he started worrying now than later) who toyed around with women who'd make him feel on top of the world for, like, a solid hour at the most.

Frank needed to be loyal. The word gave him the shivers, especially when used in the context of relationships, as he had always preferred just one-night-stands. Hook ups with no strings attached.

Just the way he liked it, and wished to keep it. But sadly, it was out of the question. He had to keep a respectful image with his clients, employees, and even rivals.

"Shit!" Frank moaned out, sharp and loud as he came.

He came right before his partner did.

Well, prostitute.

Male prostitute.

Male.

The fuck, Frank? That's a little bit gay.

Frank smirked down at his partner, a hint of tiredness lurking along his expression. However, along with this, there was an aura of curiosity from Frank towards the man.
The older of the two finally got up after kissing his partner's neck gently one last time, crawling off of him then to get up from the bed. He snatched a few tissues from his bedside, and wiping up the come from his torso after removing the condom. He knotted and binned it then, soon going over to help clean up the younger.

"Never done that before." Frank stated softly, not quite sure why he was bluntly opening up about this to a stranger.

His partner tilted his head a little, raising an eyebrow out of confusion.
"You're kidding," he begun, astounded by Frank's statement, not sure if he was able to pair it with the admittedly pleasurable experience which they had both partaken in just minutes ago.

Frank shook his head, rolling his eyes dramatically, complete with an exaggerated sigh.
"I'm good at sex," he shrugged nonchalantly, leaning down to pick up his boxers and pull them on, sitting on the edge of his King sized bed as he did so. "Not that you should be complaining." He smirked faintly up at the prostitute.
"Trust me, honey, I'm not." The younger defended, tugging on his panties over his recently-shaved legs, small, dark freckles starting to peek out, as it had already been a couple of days. "Just...I'm just shocked, that's all."
"Shocked? What did I do that was so shocking?" Frank frowned slightly, not quite sure what was so special.
"The fact that you got everything to be so...so...pleasuring, despite it being your first time at gay sex. Like, you knew what you were doing with prep and everything." The younger mused, in a way feeling quite proud of Frank, since even his regulars never gave the time or care to prep, some even refusing to wear the necessary protection.

Frank simply rolled his eyes in response, shrugging again as he lay back down, hands behind his head.
"General knowledge, common sense, and logic all help with the situation."
His partner chuckled quietly, straightening out his leather skirt before slipping his stilettos on.
"Nevertheless, very impressive." The younger man smiled, taking a couple of steps towards Frank. "I like you, Frank. Not in some cheesy way, you just...make me interested. And you really are good at sex."

Frank nodded knowingly and chuckled. "I already was aware, but thanks, I suppose."
"Look, here's my number, smartass," the younger laughed, grabbing a card with a number already printed onto it, scribbling down his name under the number before handing it to Frank. "Maybe we can try this again, or even talk, I mean, I'll help you out if you wanted to join some 'Homo 101' classes." The younger flashed a smile and waved briefly to Frank then before walking down on his own.

Frank stayed laying on his bed, shuffling under his covers and staring intensely at the numbers, as if they'd move or something of the sort if he continued to stare.

He was intrigued, by both the individual and the experience, how they were both so...different to his routine.

The prostitute was friendly afterwards, as if there had been a bond for years between the two, and genuinely sounded like he was amazed during the intercourse rather than faking it. Well, he suppose'd they learn to fake it convincingly, but Frank chose to just say that he was fucking amazing and his amazing at fucking.

But, focusing on the most important element, he had just had his first time with a man.

He was just looking for some fun, cruising down the street in his shocking yellow Ferarri at about eleven at night, and suddenly he found him. Frank wouldn't have even considered picking up this man, but he just looked so feminine that the older man could hardly notice.
It was during the undressing in which Frank saw a little something different than a vagina, though all that went through his mind at the time was 'fuck it' before going ahead and doing just that.

Frank scanned his eyes over the card which his partner had given to him. He mouthed the name slowly a few times, making sure to cram it into his memory.
"Ryro," he read and whispered, barely audible, to himself, running his thumb over that name on the card before placing it into his bedside drawer and slamming the drawer shut again. He ran his hands over his face slowly before sighing, biting his lip gently.

"I want a boy."