Ignorance

When Reborn reached his room he immediately opened the notebook again and read.

Entry #2 December 25, 20XX

Reborn is staying for awhile here at the mansion! YUS! He had been on jobs so he couldn't visit here often... but the thing is.....

He had been ignoring me....

Reborn never went to my office or room... he never even greeted me.. he just straight out ignored me... I wonder why?

Now this made Reborn mad. He couldn't remember why he never talked to Tsuna! What was he thinking ignoring him!

Why does this day have to be so painful?!

Reborn can tell that Tsuna had been crying since the words are a little bit shaky and the paper had signs that it has been wet before.

First I get the news that my parents had died in the plane crash, next everyone blames me for their death, now my ex-Tutor ignores me, and........

Now I'm all alone in this mansion with no one to celebrate Christmas with....

Does God want me to suffer before I die? Is it because God knew that I'm going to die soon that he is giving me all this hardships... why can't he just make it quick and let me die!

Tears had been going down Reborn's face... he knew that no one was around so he let it out... he never knew his student had been suffering this much...

Tsuna's pain was unbearable. If anyone had felt his pain they could of just committed suicide right then and there!

Reborn had been ignorant... he was once Tsuna's tutor and he was the Number 1 Hitman in the world but he couldn't even hear or see Tsuna screaming help at his face but would just ignore it.

He decided he would take a nap for a few minutes and read it again.. today is just not his day.