Tsuna won't come back...

It has been days since the last time Reborn read the notebook. He didn't want to read anymore since the nightmare he had made him feel that it was him that killed Tsuna.

The Guardians had been doing Tsuna's work... the others thought about getting a new Vongola Boss but they refused to work for anyone else. So they decided that until they stop working for Vongola there would be no new Vongola Boss... it's what they could at least do for Tsuna.

                                                         💔

It was night and everyone was asleep...

In their dreams

Everyone was in a void.. everywhere was black and all they could see was nothing but each other.

"Gokudera what's going on?" Takeshi asked and looked around. "I don't know..." Gokudera answered doing the same thing as Takeshi.

Reborn was silent, Lambo was clinging to Ryohei, Chrome was behind Mukuro, Hibari has his tonfas out.

Then a voice resounded around them.

"Do you see what happened to your sky when you betrayed it?" A deep voice said.

"Who are you?" Reborn asked and Leon turned into a gun.

"Do you regret it?"

Everyone was silent and didn't answer.

"I asked if you regret what you did."

No one was about to answer until Reborn talked.

"Yes... yes I do.." Reborn said with seriousness and Leon turned back into a lizard.

"Yes... I regret saying what I said when it wasn't even true..." Gokudera said and looked at ground while gritting his teeth and his hands clenched.

"Haha... yes.... I regret everything..." Takeshi said

"I regret it to the extreme... if there was anyway I can take it all back then... I'll do it." Ryohei stated.

"Ore-sama regrets what he did to Tsuna-nii." Lambo said while tears fell down his face.

"Hn." Hibari said and looked away but they knew what he meant.

"Fufu... yes I do regret it." Mukuro said and closed his eyes.

"I regret what I did to Bossu." Chrome said and clutches her trident.

"Are you all saying that because of guilt? Are you all saying from the heart?"

"Yes." They all answered.

"Well then... you all passed."

Then a bright light engulfed everything in the void.