Nightmare

Reborn opened his eyes and sat up.

It looked like it was morning... but the last time he remembered it was still in the middle of the day when he took a nap maybe he overslept.

Then a knock could be heard at the door.

"Come in."

"Master Reborn breakfast is ready." The maid said and left to do her chores around the mansion.

Reborn went over to his small desk to take the notebook with him... but it wasn't there..

He looked under the bed, under the table, the window, the bed, the closet, and anywhere where there could be a notebook but it was gone.

Panic was increasing but he held it in since he isn't the number one hitman for nothing.

Reborn decided to just find it later and went to the dining hall.

While walking down the hallway... he saw a figure at the end of the hallway.

It was Tsuna.

Disbelief is what Reborn felt. He took Leon and Leon transformed into a gun and he pointed it at Tsuna.

Tsuna turned around and faced Reborn... he looked at him in confusion.

"Why are you pointing your gun at me Reborn?" Tsuna asked

"Tsuna is dead. Who are you?" Reborn questioned and held his gun tighter.

"What are you talking about Reborn? I'm alive and well, see?" Tsuna said and smiled at him, but Reborn didn't lower Leon. "Did something happen Reborn? Did you slesp well?" Tsuna asked looking worried, before Reborn could answer the scene changed... he was in a battle ground... blood and bodies everywhere, it didn't matter to Reborn since he see dead bodies and blood whenever he was on a mission.

But one thing wasn't right... Tsuna was kneeling infront of him injured and bloodied. That's when he realized that he waz holding a gun and is pointing it in Tsuna's forhead. Reborn couldn't move. All he could do was look at Tsuna with wide eyes.

Tsuna's mouth moved indicating that he was saying something and it made Reborn cry...

BANG!

A gunshot was heard and a body fell to the ground in front of Reborn... tears cascaded down Reborn's face as he could finally move and he fell to his knees holding Tsuna in his arms while saying "I'm sorry Tsuna, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry Tsuna please come back to me, I'm sorry." Hoping it would bring Tsuna back to him.

But knew it wouldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reborn jolted awake and sat straight up.

Tears began to once again fall down his face and he covered it with his hands...

It was a dream...but he couldn't accept the fact that it was him that killed Tsuna...

Tsuna was killed by his own hands.... and Tsuna's last words that made him cry was....

"Reborn...I love you... Thank you for everything."