Ch. 1

××××i should probably say this, this story takes place in the M.H universe and that may change over time to both M.H and C.P. ALSO THE ART IS MINE☝××××

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" you screamed, running from some masked lunatic that was chasing you... WITH A KNIFE!!! 'Oh god, oh god, oh god!!!' you repeated in your head, hoping there would be a place to hide, or someone who could help. You decided to look behind you to see if the psycho was still there. No, he wasn't there... did he stop chasing you? "Ha" you chuckled quietly to yourself. Turning back around you started walking again. You looked around, something wasn't right. You were lost. "Damn, well played masked murderer." You said turning on your phone to pull up a map of the woods. 'CRACK' a twig snapped behind you. You turned around... nothing. "Heh... must be you mind (y/n)." You muttered to yourself. "NOPE!" you heard a male voice sound as a pair of hands grabed your shoulders. "AHHHHH!!!" You screamed. "Oh, sorry (y/n) did i startle you?" The male asked... wait you knew this voice. That was Jay's voice. You turned around and faced the tall, skinny male, "Hey, Jay! Man, I sure am glad to see you instead of that lunatic." You said happily. You were so happy to see Jay again, he was on of your closest friends and if he was here that means your boyfriend, Tim, was close. "Hey... lunatic? What lunatic?" Jay asked you, looking around frantically with a mask of worry and fear on his face. "I don't know, there was just some masked guy chasing me." You answered the pale man. "M-masked? What did the mask look like?" He questioned, now with more fear in his face, eyes, and voice. "Uhhhhhh, hard to describe." You simply said as he pulled out his phone. "Did it look like this?" He asked, showing you an image on his phone. "Uhhh... yes." The picture was of the same man you had just gotten away from, the mask was milky white with black eyes, feminine lips, and arched eyebrows. "Oh god, (y/n) we have to get out of these woods, NOW!!!" Jay was practicaly screaming at you as he grabed your arm and started running the opposite direction that you had come. You had no other choice but to just follow, you learned that years ago, he had a very tight grip and was much stronger than you. 'Wait, how come he has a picture of "Psycho McMasked Lunatic" on his phone?' You asked yourself in your head. Something wasn't right, but you weren't gonna question it now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY!!! Sorry the storys so... ugh... i promise It'll get better... i would've made it better and longer, but I'm literally on a bus going home from school while writing this...and yes I will have MANY grammar mistakes... so I hope you'll forgive me for that.