Ch. 2

"Ow! Jay, that hurts you peice of shit!" You yelled at to the male that was literally draging you. "Sorry (Y/N), guess i just wanted out of there before that guy comes back." He responded looking back at you. He looked a bit terrified ever since you told him about that masked asshat (yeah ima just start calling him names now... yup) Ok now you were even more curious than before. "Ok, Jay, who was that man?" You asked stareing at him. "What-" he began to reply to yo. "Jay, who was that man, you have a picture of him and you said 'before that guy comes back' so, Jay, who was it?" You demanded. Jay looked at you for a few moments before he answered "Ok, (y/n), I know who that was, but I don't think he would like if I told you, plus it would destroy you if you found out who it was." You were about to either slap the shit out of him or get on your knees and beg him to tell you, you really didn't know. Then all of a sudden Jays phone started ringing, he pulled it out of his pocket and answered "Hello? Helloooo?" He hung up. "Who was that?" You asked. "I don't know, just a bunch of static." *CRACK* the both of you jumped at the sound of a twig breaking, you both looked in the direction of the sound, then a *THUMP* and a "Owww shit." Came from the same place, then as if it were out of nowhere, a very, very, very familiar man came walking out of the brush, Tim, your overprotective, loving, and sometimes easy-to-piss-off, boyfriend. "Tim!!!" You practicaly screamed in delight at the sight of him and you started to run at him. "Heyyy." He looked at you and smiled and opened his arms to hig you. "Oh my god, Tim, you scared me to death when that twig snapped." You looked at him, he was a man of an average height and an average build, he had black hair, brown eyes, and some sideburns, he was wearing his favorite orangeish-yellow-tan jacket, some blue jeans, and some work boots, and by the big bleeding mark on his forehead you just went ahead and guessed that his "Owwwww shit" came from hitting his face on a tree branch. "I missed you." You said to him. "I missed you too" he looked at Jay, then back at you "what are you two doing here?"

~~~~~~~~ok ima leave it here it's 5 am hope you guys like it... hopefully it won't take as long to update. Also i think i might make a Christmas special, but idk. Byyyyyye~~~~~~~~