Unordinary

Last night me and Eddy went to a party at one of his friends house. I got pretty wasted, Nana told me not to drink but I don't listen to her shes old what could she remember. That party was wild AF, Sex, drugs, loud music, drunk people stumbling everywhere. I don't see how i was drunker than Eddy he had 4 shots and 2 beers and i had 4 shots and a cocktail (Bloody Mary) i guess that cocktail had hella vodka in it. I woke up this morning with a massive headache and when I looked to the right side of my bed i nearly screamed

"What the hell eddy!?" he was face down in my bed right next to me i shook eddy awake

"Eddy, what the hell are you doing here!?!"

"I didn't't even know i slept here."

"Well you need to leave before Nana catches you and thinks we had sex." I give eddy a quick look and say to eddy

"Wait... did we!?" eddy looks under the covers and sees that his shorts are on and so are my jeans from last night.

"Well from under these sheets ain't nothing happen."

"Oh thank god. Now get out my damn bed and leave quickly." Eddy quickly puts his jeans on and truck fit t-shirt and black Jordan's and gives me a peck on the cheek and runs down the stairs out the back door and quickly out the house. I know he has left because i hear the door slam and his BMW speeding out of the drive way. I leaped outta bed and checked my messages. I had 10 messages, 5 from Delly my best-friend back in LA and 2 from my cousin Charles from my mommy side of the family and 2 from my dad telling me he will be in Brazil at 1:30. I look at the clock and see that it is 10:30 so i take off my jeans and run downstairs to get aspirin and I take 3 of them to treat this huge headache of mine. I run back upstairs and take a shower and go through my closet to find something to wear. I finally grab a foral tank top some ripped skinny jean shorts and white wedges. I put my clothes on and do my hair. I decided to do my hair in braided pig tails with a orange bow on each end of the braid. I go down stair and find Nana in her rocking chair knitting and watching her favorite TV show "Family Feud."

"Hey Nana."

"Hey baby how you feeling this great morning?"

"Just fine Nana and you?"

"Blessed that god woke me up this morning."

"Amen Nana, My dad is coming at 1:00."

"Okay baby I was gonna ask you to go down to billy market and get my vitamins and 2 bottles of apple cider."

"Alright Nana wheres the money?"

"In my draw above the TV."

"Okay." I go into her room and open the draw below her TV and grab the money and walk out the front door and walk into the streets of Brazil man I love it here. I finally reach Billy's Market and buy my Nana her vitamins and the 2 bottles of apple cider. I walk outta the Market and happen to bump into Eddy.

"Hey babe."

"Oh hey eddy."

"If you still mad because i was in your bed don't be because i don't believe we did anything."

"I an not mad. But anyway we were both drunk and don't know if we had sex or not."

"True but lets just believe we didn't't."

"Okay ed."

We end our conversation and I walk back home to give Nana her vitamins and apple cider. Once i reach her i take a whole bottle of apple cider and take it upstairs into my room and get on the Internet and check all my social network account while i drink this Delicious apple cider.

-Payton in MultiMedia-