Chapter 31: Released

Payton P.O.V

I was released from the hospital today. I'm not goin home I'm going to Leroy house, I need to talk to my bestfriend. I put on my jeans and shirt and uggs. I was diagnosed with depression and the reason why I passed out is because I had a nervous break down, Now I have depression but it's not serve. I grabbed my phone and called Leroy.

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Aw HEYY lil homie."

"Can you come pick me up from the hospital?"

"Yeah yeah I'll be on my way."

"Okay." I hung up the phone and walked in front of the big mirror in the bathroom I stared at myself then lifted up my shirt just to reveal my stomach. It wasn't big it looked like how my stomach looked for the pass 16 years of my life. I ran my hand down my stomach, the thought of there being another person inside of me brought a smile on my face. I wasn't ready for a kid, but I refuse to kill something I made so I'm gonna step up and be a mother that this baby deserves. Eddy still doesn't know I'm expecting but I don't know how and when im gonna tell him. This child might mess up our relationship we had a wonderful relationship and never ever thought of having a kid, well we did but not at this age like when were older graduated from college and have careers and are independent. I took a deep breath and dropped my shirt and walked out the bathroom and grabbed my purse and sat on the hospital bed. 15 minutes later Leroy walked inside my room wearing some basketball short and some nike sandals and a tank top revealing his cross tattoo on his arm with his grandmothers name in it.

"Well come on lil homie." I got off the bed and walked over to him and I just followed behind him. We reached his car and got inside, he started it up and drove out of the drive way. It was silent and I finally broke the silence.

"Do you know?" He look up from the road and gave me a quick look and smirked

"Yeah I know."

"What I am talking about then?"

"You Finna have another lil homie soon." He smirked again and looked back at the road. I kinda smiled then it went away

"You seem happy."

"I can't be mad at you, like hey shit pregnancy happens, I consider it a blessing to have a child."

"You more happy then anybody is, Tia just cried, I don't know about Kayla reaction, nd hell I know Delly gonna be on my ass when I finally call her."

"I been through dis shit with my sister, there's no point in being mad at that person because at the end of the day when that child's born everybody gonna end up loving the child and have no regrets that the child is here." Leroy did have a point there.

" I'm not ready for pain the pushing the long hours of labor I have no time for that."

"Well lil homie that comes with pregnancy so just get prepared." I shook my head

"Does ed know yet?" My eyes got wide and I bite my bottom lip

"No."

"When ya gonna tell him?"

"I don't know how to tell him." Leroy looked at me and raised his eyebrow

"Girl just call the nigga and say I'm pregnant. He cannot say it ain't his, he the only nigga you been fucking right?" I smacked my lips

"Why you asking me like I be fucking random dicks?"

" Damn girl it's a yes or no question I am not calling you no damn hoe."

"Yes he's the only one I been sleeping with."

"Well he cannot say the baby ain't his." He pulled up at his house and parked in his parking spot and got out the car and I got out behind him and we went up to his apartment. We got inside and I went straight to his room and laid on his bed. He came in there as well and he laid down next to me but laid his head on my stomach. I played with his hair and had my eyes closed at the same time.

"Lil homie.0?"

"Hmm?"

"You know imma rock with you until the end right?" I smiled and bit my bottom lip

"Yeah i know."