Chapter Three

A New Kid

The Next Day

Grey's Pov

As I walked through the halls of school, I winked at a girl I thought was particularly hot. She blushed a deep red and I let a small smirk break out on my face. Finally reaching my locker, I entered the code and listened to the gossip around me as I put my bag into my locker, grabbing my History books. Pausing, I heard a few girls near me whisper about a new kid coming to our little school. I laughed, unconsciously catching their attention. The leader sashayed over to me, running her finger along my arm. 

"Hi, Babe. How about we get out of here..?" I could hear what she wanted in her voice. I smiled at her. "Sorry, Honey. But I need to pass History." Moving out of her reach, I closed my locker. "We'll have to wait for another time." I walked towards the History classroom. I smirked, hearing her yell at her friends. Entering the class, I sat down in the back. Ethan threw a paper ball at me. Catching it, I quickly opened it and read it. 

'Yo dude Have you heard about the new kid?'

I quickly wrote my reply. 

'Yeah dude. Think its gonna be a hot chick?'

I quickly balled it back up and tossed it back. He caught it with ease, opened it, read it, then gave me a thumbs up with a smirk. I looked down at my desk, waiting for the bell to ring. Sighing, I looked up and watched the door. Checking the clock, I glared at the minute hand. 

~*10 minute time skip after the bell*~

Getting fed up with waiting, I got up abruptly, walked to the front, and wrote in big letters:

'Worst Teacher Ever

 Dedicated to Mr Willis'

I put the dry erase marker back on the holder, then turned and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the halls, looking around, bored. I realized my feet were taking me to the front doors. A lot of students were in the hallway, so I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. Hearing someone call my name, I turned around and waited for Ethan to catch up. Starting to walk backwards, Me and him started chatting. 

He stopped in alarm, Then opened his mouth to say something. But it was too late, as my eyes widened and I felt myself falling backwards from bumping into something, or someone. I squeezed my eyes closed, waiting for an impact, but none came. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself being held up by a guy with light grey eyes. I was blushing, because he was holding me up in a dipping pose and our faces were inches apart. He realized, and slowly his face turned a bright red. He blushed and let out an embarrassed squeak, dropping me on my ass. 

"Ow, fuck!" His eyes widened in alarm. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drop you, I just got embarrassed and I didn't know what to do so I pulled away but I end up pulling my arms away and I'm really sorry don't hit me!"I glare up at him, then got up. Ethan was laughing his ass off at my pain. Glaring at my idiot best friend for causing a chain reaction, I walked over and punched his shoulder, then stormed off, blushing. 

Running out the front doors, my feet knew exactly where to take me. I ran and ran and ran, until I was out of breath. I stopped to take a breather. Looking around, I realized I was in a field. I sat down and stare up at the sky. Sighing, I lay back against the soft, lush grass. I raised my arm and held my hand in front of my face, blocking out the sun's harsh rays. Dropping my arm, I closed my eyes, and listened to the calming nature around me. Slowly relaxing, I realized I was getting tired from the the sun's warm rays. Rolling onto my side, I curled up slightly and let the darkness envelope my mind, Drifting off to sleep. 

Ashton's Pov

I watched worriedly as the guy I dropped ran off. Muttering a small 'I'm really sorry', I turned back to Emily. Her eyes were wide and she had her hands clasped together tightly, a small blush on her face. I stare blankly at her, then raised an eyebrow at her behavior. "Oh my god!" Her voice came out high pitched and she had a dreamy look on her face. Finally realizing what she was so worked up about, My eyes widened once more. 

"Bad Emily! No! Stop!" I covered my face, blushing. She was smiling really big. "Emily Yes! I need to update my ships! I mean, I hate you for holding him like that because I like him...But Oh my gosh! You two would make such a cute-" I screeched. "No!" The person that the guy I dropped punched gave me a thumbs up. "You two would be pretty cute, Though. Oh, I'm Ethan by the way. I support you two!" Face palming, I replied. "I don't even know his name..." Hearing a deafening screech echo down the hallways I looked for the source. I seen an angry girl with way too much make-up come storming towards me. Raising her arm, She pointed an accusing finger at me. 

"You! How dare you try to make a move on My Boyfriend!" I backed up a bit. "U-Uh...Y-Your Boyfriend?" She started screeching about him and her being the cutest couple in school. Ethan mouthed to me 'She's crazy' A small snicker escaped from my mouth, catching her attention. "Are you laughing at me?! Ugh! How dare you, You stupid peasant!" I stepped back a bit more, sweat dropping. I glanced at Emily, a plead evident in my gray eyes. Emily stepped in between me and the crazy girl. 

"Leave my brother alone, Idiot blonde. Take your fake tits and get out of my face, ratchet ass hoe." (((I am so sorry if you are blonde, I have nothing against them((((I mean, I have a couple of good blonde friends, soo....)))) but its in Emily's character traits to think all blondes are like, crazy or something don't hate me))) Emily glared at the girl. The girl had a surprised look on her face. "Ugh! I hate you all so much! You don't deserve to be in my beautiful presence. Go to hell, All of you!" She turned and stormed away. Gently tapping Emily's shoulder, I mumbled a small 'I think the blonde thing was a bit far..' She turned to look at me. 

"I know, I'm sorry, brother. But I don't like her. She can be really annoying...Oh! Are you okay?!" She immediately went to checking if she hurt me or not. "E-Em, I'm fine." She squeezed my cheeks together. "Oh thank god...I mean, You're so sensitive. I thought you were gonna start crying and tell mom. And since she think's you're such a sensitive lil smol bean-" Blushing, I moved out of her reach. "E-Emily stahp!" Ethan laughed. "I wish my little sister loved me like that. I'm envious of your sibling relationship." We both looked at him weirdly. "What?" We said in sync. 

He sweat dropped, rubbing the back of his neck. "You know...Just the way you two show each other that you love the other." I looked at Emily and she looked at me. "You love me?" I questioned, a weird look on my face. Her eyes widened. "Ew! As if! That's gross!" She shoved my face away. "Idiot!" She screeched in a high pitched voice, then turned and ran away. Shrugging, I reached into my book bag and pulled out a bright red apple. About to take a bite, I was surprised to have it suddenly snatched from my hand. 

Looking at Ethan, I stare at his confused face. "Why did you take my apple?" He shrugged, handing the apple back. "I get these random urges sometimes and I can't control myself." Biting into the apple, I mumbled out a small "Oh." My thoughts shifted to the guy. "Oh, Uh...Ethan? Who was he?" He had a confused look on his face. "What?" I sighed. "The guy I dropped?" Realization. "Oh. His name is Grey Bleak. The player of the school."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Welp I'm ending it there because I have another Writers block lol bye