Chapter Four

A Re-meeting 

Grey's Pov

Looking down at my clothes, i noticed i was wearing formal clothes. Elegant ball music played from somewhere within the darkened room. I bow, awaiting the person I oh-so-dearly loved. I couldn't see their face, but I knew I could feel their love radiating from where they stood. "My love. May i have this dance?" They bow also. Stranding straight up, They walk forward, holding their body up in a graceful and elegant-

I snapped my eyes open. A look of confusion spread across my face. I laugh a little, knowing I would never be so formal. "I must have been dreaming about a play or something. I would never wear clothes like that." Shrugging, I sat up. Looking around, I noticed it was late afternoon and I was still in the field. Sighing, I got up, brushing off some bits of grass. Looking around, I noticed my pack sitting on the ground beside me. I reach down to grab it, thinking of what I should do now. Sighing, I slung my pack on my shoulder, walking to the entrance of the field. Walking out of the calming area, I was greeted with noisy cars speeding down the road. Sighing once more, I started walking home. Face palming, I remembered being dropped. "Ugh..." 

"Hey! Hello?! Grey! Do you need a ride home?" Turning to look at the person interrupting my train of thought, I sighed. "Um...I think I'm good. I can walk." The girl yelling from her window made a pouty look. "I understand that you're angry at my brother, But at least let us give you a ride? Please?" Brother?... "Um...Sure?" The girl smiled widely at me, then opened her door and moved deeper into the car, patting her seat old seat. Sighing, I walked over and hopped in. "Thanks...uh..." I looked at her, examining her face. "....Emily?" She squealed. "Aw! You know my name?! Oh my gosh! Daddy, Grey Bleak knows my name!" She was practically bouncing in her seat. "Yes honey, Grey Bleak knows your name... Its a miracle" He said sarcastically as he started driving again. I buckled up, looking out the window. "Um...Grey? I'm sorry that I dropped you..." 

Slowly turning to look in that direction, I met eyes with the one person I did not want to see ever again. "Its....Um. Fine" I struggled to say the words as i fought through one or two lays of anger. He gave me a sheepish smile. Sighing, I looked back out the window, putting my earbuds in. A slight tap on my shoulder shook my from my world of music. "Yes?" Emily gave me a small smile. "We don't know where you live..." Oh. I face palmed, thinking 'I'm such an idiot'. "Sir, you could turn left here." As he took the turn to the modern houses, I mentally counted the numbers to my house. '2081, 2082, 2083, 2084, 2085.' "This is my house right here. 2085." He pulled into my drive, staring at my house in surprise. "Wow, Sonny boy. You live in quite a nice house." Sighing, i unbuckled and opened my door. "Thank you for the ride Mr..... uh... Emily's Dad." He laughed as I closed the door. "You can call me Mr. Maxwell. Or Dave." I nodded, snapping and doing the double pistol sign. 

"Gotcha, Mr Dave." He laughed loudly at me. "You're funny, kid. It was nice meeting ya. Well, we gotta go now. Seeya, Grey." As they pulled out of my drive, I saw that Emily girl make a heart shape with her hands and wink at me. I winked back, then turned and walked inside. "Momma! I'm home!" Closing the door behind me, I sighed again. I remembered she wasn't here anyways. I walked up to my room and took my shoes off, also setting my pack down on the floor beside my door. I flopped down on my bed, closing my eyes and sighing dramatically. My phone buzzed, scaring me. I sat up and pulled it from my pocket. Seeing Ethan calling, I answered. 

"What the fuck do you want, Ethan?"

"Whoa. Sorry for trying to tell you that I'm coming over."

"Why?" I mumbled, honestly not wanting to see his face. 

"Well, I wanted to play that one game." He muttered into the other end. 

"Hm. Well, let's see...Ahh, Nope. Sorry. I don't have that game."

"Aww man. Don't be a bastard. Just let me visit? Please? We can totally just watch a movie too. Please? Let me inside?" 

I heard banging on the door downstairs. "Momma! Don't answer the door please!" I hollered into the empty, large house. Faking my moms voice, which I was considerably good at, I hollered back at myself. "Yeah, Sure Honey! I'm going to take a nap, Okay?!" I snickered, Hearing a loud whining coming from my phone and outside. 

"Grey! Let me in, damnit! Please?!"

I snickered once more, knowing he was a cry baby and would start crying soon. "Fine fine, You big baby." I hung up, turning my phone off and getting off my bed. Doing a little stretch, I stood up, then walked down to the front door. I answered, then stood aside to allow him to enter. He glare at me angrily, tears at the corners of his eyes. 

"You jerk! I hate you!" He exclaimed loudly as he pushed me out of the way. He walked inside, then flopped down on the couch. I was desperately trying to keep my laughter inside as I sat beside him. "Sooo....Ethan. What do ya wanna watch?" His eyes lit up as I knew exactly what show he was gonna say. 

"Froz-" I cut him off, flicking his nose. "No." He whined, rubbing his nose. "Fine. Suicide Squad." I smirked at him. "Good choice, Mr. Tears." I gently pushed him, then went to go get the movie from my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh. I Have Writer's Block. Please Forgive Me. ^^" Also, I Haven't Checked My Spelling, So Sorry If There Are Any Errors.