New guy...nice

*Sofia*

"OMG I'm so sorry" I said getting up off of the ground.

"Hey don't sweat it" The person I ran into said as they got up off of the ground and looking at me.

OMG wow he his actually the hottest guy I have every seen in my life. Well besides Kendall but this guy he actually looks my age and he has perfect blonde hair and the most amazing brown eyes I have ever seem. I thought in my head

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said.

"It's cool I wasn't exactly watching where I was going either" the boy replied."I'm Matt by the way"

"Hi Matt I'm Sofia" I said shaking Matts hand.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" Matt said winking at me which caused me to blush.

"Matt stop flirting" I heard someone call from behind Matt.

I soon saw a guy with brown wavey hair, bright ocean blue eyes and tan coloured skin with his arm around a very pretty blond/brown hair girl with amazing bluey green eyes. The guy was wearing jeans with a rip curl surf t-shirt and the girl was wearing a cute pink mini dress with black flats.

"Umm guys this is Sofia. Sofia this is Emily and Nate" Matt said

"Hi nice to meet use" I said.

"You too" Emily and Nate said together each shaking my hand.

"Um Sofia I was wondering well because I am being third wheeled by these two and you are a pretty girl if you would like to come and walk around the fair with me?" Matt asked.

"I would love to seeing though I got ditched by my brother and his friends" I said.

"Let's go them" Matt said linking arms with me.

Matt and I walked back towards the fair together with out arms linked. once we reached the entrance of the fair again we said goodbye to Emily and Nate because they were going to look at different things. Matt and I walked over to a duck shooting game.

"Wanna play?" he asked.

"No thanks you can play" I replied.

Wow omg I can't believe I'm walking around the fair with a hot as guy. Matt pays the man to play and he ends up winning a big panda bear.

"Here for you" Matt said handing me the bear.

"Aww that is so sweet" I replied taking the bear.

Matt and I walked around a bit more and brought something to eat before walking up to the Ferris wheel.

"Wanna ride?" Matt asked.

"Umm well" I start to say.

"Are you ok Sofia?" Matt asks me

"Umm well I'm just really afraid of highs" I stutter out.

"We don't have to go on if you don't want to" Matt says comfortingly.

"I-I'll go" I say.

Matt pays for our tickets as we are seated in our seats. I wheel starts to move and my heart starts racing as I grab Matts hand squeezing it so tightly I probably cut off his blood circulation.

"Omgomgomg" I breath out.

"It's gonna be ok" Matt said giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

The Ferris wheel reaches the top and then stops.

"Hey look at this" Matt says.

"WOW it's beautiful" I say as I lift my head up looking at the beautiful sunset.

Looking at the sunset took my mind off of being scared of heights. The Wheel starts to spin again and we reach the bottom and get out. Matt and I walk around a bit more and talk to each other about or lives. We sat down at a table to talk.

"So tell me about yourself" Matt said.

"Ok well my name is Sofia Henderson. I am 17 years old and I am living with my brother and his friends, and oh my brothers from the boy band Big Time Rush and his band mates are his friends I'm staying with.

"No way that heaps cool. Um I hope you don't mind me asking but where are your parents?" he asked.

The thought of my parents brought anger to my mind. "oh umm they are in jail for child abuse" I just spat out.

"Oh I'm so sorry." he said.

"It's chill I have a better life now. So tell me about your life." I replied.

"Ok so my name is Matt Brannan. Umm that guy you met earlier is my brother and the girl is his girlfriend. I'm 18 and I not long only moved down here" he replied.

"That's cool as" I replied

Matt and I spoke for a little while longer until my drunk brother and his drunken friend came over and ruined the conversation.

"Hey Sofia" Logan slurred

"Logan how much did you boys drink?" I asked.

"Not that much" Carlos butted in.

"Who's the boy?" James asked.

"That is Matt" I said.

The boys waved to him drunkenly with stupid smiles on his face.

"Umm Matt I'm really sorry but I have to take this idiots home to bed" I said

"HEY" Carlos said.

"Ugh guys where is Kendall?" I asked.

"There" Carlos said pointing towards a wall where Kendall was on the ground sleeping against.

"Hey it's cool. Did you want help getting them to your car?" He asked.

"That would actually be so helpful thank you so much" I said.

Matt grabbed James and Carlos and I went and woke Kendall up and took those two to the car. Once we got to the car I opened it and put Carlos James and Kendall in the back and Logan in the front.

"Thanks again and I'm so sorry I have to go so soon" I said to Matt as I finished putting Logan's seatbelt on him and shutting his door.

"Hey no worries but here is my phone number. I hope we can see each other again soon." he said hugging me and giving me a piece of paper with his phone number on it. Then waved goodbye.

I put his phone number in my bag  and jumped in the drivers seat and drove home. Once we got home I ran up and unlocked the door then ran back to the car waking all the boys up from their sleep and helped them all up the stairs shutting and locking the door behind me. I helped one by one each of the boys to bed giving them a kiss on the forehead and walking down to my room and getting dressed into my pyjamas. I then took out my phone and Matts phone number typing it into my phone and messaging him.

Me: Hey Matt it's Sofia. Thank you so much for tonight :)

Matt: Hey Sofia I had a lot of fun tonight hope we can hang out again some time soon :)

Me: That sounds like a great idea :) Well I should be going to bed :( Goodnight talk tomorrow xx

Matt:Goodnight beautiful girl. Sleep well :) xx

I then soon fell asleep think about Matt. I think I'm falling inlove and maybe Emily and I could become friend and I could have an actual girl friend instead of all guy friends.

................................................................

So what do you think?

Will anything happen between Matt and Sofia?

Will Seneca and Emily become friends?

What will Logan and the other boys think of Matt?

Tell me what you think.

Seneca😋😎🐹