Mission Sabotage

Chapter 6

Narrator's pov

The next day tahj woke up with a wide smile on his face he reached for his phone and weny straight into his contacts list.

"Good morning idk if ur up as yet but ill see u at school ok"

Tahj laid back in his bed thinking about bernice almost forgetting he had school to go to.antonio on the other hand was up getting dress still looking at the bruise on his lip that stephon did he felt his blood boiling in his skin all over again suddenly his mother stormed into the bathroom.

"Hunny what happened yesterday why were you so upset"

"Ma ion wanna talk about it"

"No but my son came home in the middle of the day upset when he's supposed to be at school no your gonna tell every thing right now"

Antonio paused looking her in hesitation.

"I got into a fight"

"What?"

"I said i got into a fight ma"

"Did they suspend u from school?"

"No ma i just came home on my own"

Ricardo was there listening the conversation and opened the bathroom door wider. His voice got even deeper and stern.

"Which punk be messing with ma bro"

His face got serious almost looking like ice cube.

"Just this dude from our school football team"

"Well this dude about to get his ass whooped"

"Hunny calm down i don't want you putting your lil brother in any trouble and your self"

Ricardo started to have second thoughts.

"Ok but if this punk decides to run up on you again you let me know ight i gotchu"

Antonio noded his head in agreement and then Ricardo came out of the room.

"Hunny listen i don't want you to br getting in fights at school its not good"

"Ma i know"

"Oh ok good i made breakfast for you so go eat and head on to school "

"Ok ma"

After eating his breakfast Ricardo gave antonio a ride to school. This was the first time he ever did this cause he loved his car. It was a blue Mitsubishi evolution. Knowing ricardo hes a guy who loves those type of cars and he wouldn't drive any thing else.when they were at Antonio's school he stopped the car and looked at antonio through his field of vision.

"Now listen ur ma lil bro and ion want any one stepping to u ight and if u need any thing im here kool"

"Ight kool"