Chapter One - The Players

Hey guys!! Just a few quick words. I have some really good ideas for this book. It should be really suspenseful, so if were you...I wouldn't dare read this in the dark. 

Happy reading!  

Btw, this is just a rough draft! Major changes will be made probably when I get to chapter four. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter One - The Players

Aaliyah Daniels pressed her sweaty palms against her wall and pushed on the stapler, "These walls suck."  

Paris June laughed and hopped up from the bed to help her, "This place sucks." 

Aaliyah stepped back and looked at the picture she had just hung up, "I miss my parents and everything, but this was our choice." 

Paris agreed. 

"Hello ladies," Dylan Collins walked into the bare room and winked. 

The girls quickly raced to him, "Dylan your not suppose to be here," Aaliyah said flirtatiously.  

"I just wanted to see my baby girl." He slid his hand down Aaliyah's dark cheeks and kissed her on her soft, pink lips, "Astrid wants us down for dinner in twenty minutes. I'll save you two a seat." 

He walked out of the room and Aaliyah smiled. 

"Your so lucky, you know that?" Paris laughed, yet again, and walked out of the door following Dylan.

Master Astrid was the person the seven of the teenagers came to after they got tired of their family or friends or life. Astrid only picked a select few to live with him. He made sure to tell them that living with him wasn't going to be easy. They would eventually die young or become immortal. They understood no one has survived living with Astrid, but it was better then their normal life. When they died they would peremantly become a spirit of the campsite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Astrid has a surprise for us." Dylan informed the whole group before Astrid came in, but he was a little late. Master walked in, in his dark clothes as usual, and sat at the top of the Victorian style table. He had black hair and dark eyes.

He bowed his head and asked Ray to say grace, knowing Ray was an atheist.  

Ray said a quick, fake prayer without closing his eyes or bowing his head, "Amen." 

Astrid raised his head and looked at everyone of the people sitting at the table. Everybody could see his white, wrinkled face, "I have something to tell you all." 

Everyone sat there looking excited for the news. 

"I hate to say this, but I can't care for all of you anymore. And now that you've seen all my secrets, you can't leave. So we're going to start playing a game. A dare game. The Master's Game." 

Everyone got a look of confusion on their face, "The first cycle starts tonight. It will be anonymous, and I'll select a minimum of ten dares. Then, we'll do another cycle tomorrow morning and night." 

"And I'm just warning that these dares won't be fun. At all."