Chapter 13: you wouldnt know how i feel

(Warning there MAY or MAY NOT be a sex scene in this part of the story it depends on if I remember to put one in)
----------------------------------------------
Garnet pov
--------------
I sat on the couch not really doing or thanking about anything until amethyst walked in " hey g-squad" she said walking in I looked at her and gave her a small smile "howdy" I said forming my hand into a makeshift gun "bang" she laughed and then looked around "garnet uh where's k I haven't seen her in a while is she ok" amethyst said looking around. My small smile faded and I adjusted my glasses " I'm sure she's fine she'll return to the temple soon" I said unsure of that last part it had already been 4 days since the incident at her house. I wasn't really sure if she was coming back. Amethyst shrugged "well ok" she said finally walking off. Pearl walked in right after amethyst had left "garnet" she said with a concerned voice "even if we do she's not going to come back with us" I said in a monotone already knowing what she was going to ask "I'm sure that's why I think you should go instead" she said placing her hand over her mouth and then looking down. I stood up facing her "id rather not go by myself" I said walking towards the counter "maybe it would be best since what happened last time" she said looking away from garnet's direction " or ma-maybe take Am-amethyst or even Steven " she said stuttering searching for the right words to say. I held my hand up "no I'll go by myself then" I said flatly as I walked towards the door.
----------------------------------------------
(Imaginable Sex scene ahead)
It had been 4 days already and I still hadn't gone back to the temple. I couldn't find myself to go after I had said those things to garnet. I mean it all happened so fast. Did I really even know what I was saying 'do I really even like them like that, do I even like her like that.' I thought my mind repeating the events that took place. 'Pearl amethyst and garnet were all cute in there own way, garnet however had this thing, this thing that was like woah you know like woah I couldn't even identify it right away.' I started blushing at the thoughts of garnet. She was incredibly strong and fast. She was mysterious. She had more to her then the others it's what sets her above the others. I slowly decided to put those thoughts to rest and drift off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------
K's Dream:
--------------
I was naked floating around for what felt like hours, that was until garnet made an appearance and then in a flash I was laying in bed and the events replayed of the second time garnet had came into my house. "It's an experience" she said throwing her body inbetween mine. "Ga-garnet" I managed to mutter out I was blushing a deep shade of red as she placed hickies on my neck. I couldn't stop her. I didn't want to stop her. She trailed down to my breast taking one in her mouth and i could feel the warmth of her taking over. She looked at me and smiled "am I doing it right" her innocence made it so cute and I pushed her head down on my breast " your doing it perfectly" I moaned biting my lip wanting her touch more hungry for it she wrapped her arms around my leg and pushed me up. I gasped at her strength and steadied myself. She kissed my legs and trailed down to my pussy which was soaking wet from her touch. She kissed my clit before sliding her tongue in. The pleasure was enough to make me cum. She licked my juices causing me to moan and play with my breast as she continued to eat me out
----------------------------------------------
Garnet's pov
---------------
She must have not came downstairs to lock the door after we left that day because the door was still unlocked when I walked in. I made my way up the stairs where as the closer I got to her room the more light sounds of panting and moaning I heard. 'Is she busy, should I come back later.' I thought to myself as I stood outside of her door. It wasn't any of my concern who she was with or what she was doing but I still found myself opening the door to see her. My eyes widen at the sight. I looked at k who somehow managed to get completely naked and was now rubbing her breast and her lower regions. She was mumbling something I couldn't make out. I inched closer in an attempt to hear. "Mmmmm g-garnet right there" she moaned out her face was completely red and I could feel the heat radiating off her. She was dreaming about me? She was touching her self to me?
----------------------------------------------
I felt myself climax and I shot up screaming in pleasure and surprise. "Ahhhh" I screamed out huffing and puffing at the suddenness. " garnet" I said a bit shocked and sad at the dream I had had. I brought my knees to my chest and began to cry. "Your so stupid, I liked you you idiot. Couldn't you tell by the way I was flirting with everyone, I was just trying to make you jealous....but then you yelled at me. You'll never understand how I feel" I said softly. "I-I had no idea" I heard a voice say. I jumped not even noticing that garnet had been standing there the entire time. "You you heard me" garnet took her shades off and looked at me with caring eye. "I saw everything I heard everything. I had no idea that's how you felt." I looked down at my blankets "you must think pretty low of me huh" I said a tear threatening to fall down. "No I was searching for the right things to say and now I know. I couldn't have possibly understand how you felt then but now I want you to know that.....I feel the same" garnet tilted my chin up and I stared into her eyes. She was sincere and honest. "You've made me feel this way, you unknowingly made me feel some thing entirely new" I looked at her in amazement as she leaned closer. Placing a deep and passionate kiss on my lips. I froze for a second but then took in her kiss and returned it. We parted looking deep into each other's eyes. "This isn't something I'm use to" I admitted embarrassed. "We can figure it out together" she said before kissing me again. This time I pulled away "what does this make us" I said looking deep into her eyes a bit of fear in my voice as I was never the type to have a relationship.