Chapter 34: I Love You

[Warning: MATURE content]

Garnet decided to stay after the party. She told the other gems that she would stay and help me 'clean'. Which was true for the most part. Jasper had decided to live out in the country with lapis and peridot which I think is good for her. Hopefully there quirky nerdness will rub off on her so she can loosen up. As I washed the dishes I felt a pair of arms snake there way around me catching me by surprise. "Ga-garnet" I said as she moved her hands up and started groping my breast through my bikini top. For the party I wore a bikini top and some board shorts to my surprise me and garnet's colors where matching. "You're breast are almost as big as mine" she purred into my ear sending shivers up my spine. I smiled at her and finished up the last of the dishes. I turned around to face her and she lifted me up on to my kitchen counter. "You're all mine, no one else can touch you" she said trailing her hands down my legs. "Yes garnet I'm only yours" I wrapped my arms around her neck and she picked me up carriage me to my bedroom. She made sure to close the door behind us and lock it.  She sat me in the bed as she crawled in top of me "I never noticed before now but you have some big boobs" I said teasingly sliding my hands into the sides of her shirt. She bit her lip before sitting up "I'm going to get serious, are you ready for this" she took off her glasses and placed them on the night stand. I stared at her as she did so. "Get ready this is going to be intense" I but my lip as she untied her clothes and took them off to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She then ripped my bikini off causing my breast to bounce and slid my board shorts down. She positioned her myself to where she was laying on top of me. I could feel her heat radiating strongly.  She clamped down on to my neck and bite at the exposed flesh, drawing a tiny amount of blood. I gasped in surprise as I felt the liquid slid down my skin, but it wasn't painful and I enjoyed it. She sucked on my neck leaving fresh hicky's down to my breast. I moaned as she licked unto the bud of my breast, sliding it around her tongue, I was getting hot and wet fast. She trailed her hands down to my legs and raised them to where the wear wrapped around her waist. "I have a surprise for you, future vision assure me you'll like it" garnet smiled and from beneath me I felt a bulge make itself known. I looked down between us to see what I could only guess was 12 inch of pure gem pointing up at me. I looked at garnet pleadingly "be gentle" I bit my lip as she laid me down "I'll try"
[References. References everywhere]
She widened my legs and rubbed the tip of youth against my clit. I muffled a moan not wanting garnet to know how easy of a turn on I was. When my wetness rubbed off onto her tip she slid into my pussy about 3 inches. I grabbed onto her hands as with out notice she rammed all 12 inches into me. I moaned out in unbelievable pleasure. Suddenly I couldn't think straight as my body became extremely hot and a deep shade of red marked itself on my face. I twitched as she stayed there for a second and then she bent over me and started to suck on my breast. I was taking this time to adjust to how big and wide she was. Not to play the compare game but garnet was much bigger then jasper. She had a full 4 inches on jasper. And she was so wide it stretched my pussy out an extra inch. She sat back up and grabbed on to both sides of my legs. She started slow at first and then ended up pounding me. I couldn't think at all as my head flew back in pleasure and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Garnet had really been holding out on me. She rammed herself deep into my pussy dominating my g-spot. My breast bounced at the excessive force and she took that as her chance to play with my breast with her hands. 'Aufifgsiskafsidvsosvsoacsj' my head was clouded and I couldn't form sensible words, I was moaning literally screaming how good it felt to have garnet fuck me so rough and good. I felt myself reach my climax and before I could she pulled out. I gave a frustrated look as she continued to tease me her dick twitching from the pleasure "looks like your enjoying this all to well" she said in a teasing tone. "Oh fuck me" I said in a mocking tone. And she smiled evilly already I regretted my words for she came back in pounding at my walls. I reached my climax and she pulled out sucking up all my juices. If she thought she was going to get away with that she had another thing coming. I pent her down to the bed and surprisingly she let me. "My turn" I growled into her ear and she smiled returning her youth to wherever it come from. I kissed her roughly sucking and biting on her lip and trailed my way down to her neck. After leaving a few marks I played with her breast, she bit her lip and I can sense she was getting wet if she wasn't already. I teased her with my tongue by sliding my tongue all across the inside of her legs and then finally I clamped on to her wet clit. Gasping she muffled her moan. I groaned in disproval and slid my tongue into her pussy walls which were nice and tight. She grinded against my mouth but wouldn't give me the satisfaction of her moan, as I flicked her clit with my tongue I reached down to grab my toy strapping it on I lifted her legs up some so that I could slide in. "My turn" I said teasing as without warning I rammed my self into her making her take the 12 inches she had once made me take. She gasped out but covered her mouth to muffle her moan. I decided to take it up a notch and fuck her hard and deep, Causing her to finally moan at the pleasure she had a dark red tint of blush across her face and I could tell she was enjoying it. I fucked her until she climaxed which I didn't know she could do. But it didn't stop there as I turned her over and fucked her from behind, giving her a good smack on the ass every now and then. She climaxed for me again. And u decided she had had enough. We both laid next to each other panting. "That's something new" she mumbled as I laid on her chest. "I love you garnet" I whispered. She kissed my forehead "I love you to"